Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Shots fired by Google there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
What combination is the best combination in terms of unrepentant trump-fuckers

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Eat dirt Brady

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Goddamn yes, sack Brady all day for the best possible Football Experience

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

What the gently caress does Watson need to do my taxes for? It's loving subtraction

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Are they advertising... literal oil

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Grouchio posted:

Am I the only Pats fan here?
Please tell me you were born and bred in new england at least

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

a chilling depiction of our mutated, acid-rain drenched dystopian future, 10/10

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

that wasn't even advertising anything, that was just telling trump to gently caress himself

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I don't know who that was or what they were advertising or who the girl was either but she can pet my roo too, get it

get it

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Bad Moon posted:

GET hosed PATS
YES THIS

I would have gone with eat poo poo pats personally but whatever, death to Pats

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Okay you need to take Johnny Cash the gently caress out of your mouths, Pirates of the Carribean franchise

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Cam Newton hates kids, that commercial owned

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

CAVE GRONK

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

get hosed pats!!!!!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

westworld season 2 looking good

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

PrinceRandom posted:

A question. I've not seen a mcu movie, should I start?
Yes

even the bad ones bottom out at "entertaining but you'll forget it the second it ends"

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Yug posted:

oh gently caress off. they're great popcorn movie, turn your brain off and enjoy
the last one had a main character who had to carry around a laminated card with the law printed on it to prove that technically he was not a rapist

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Terry Bradshaw Has Dementia: The Commercial

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

davebo posted:

I already think so little of myself for not having given up on it 4 seasons ago. I'm definitely quitting now that Keifer is gone.
I stopped watching 24 many years ago, I still remember what made me break

I realized that they had gone to the "an American city has been nuked" well so often I no longer cared

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I blocked an extra point and ran it back for 2 points in a game of Madden and it turns out there's no achievement for doing that, that is the end of my story

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

...is the tagline for this commercial literally "Coke: You can drink it when you eat things"?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

BGrifter posted:

The Falcons lead is FAKE NEWS.

If illegal immigrants hadn't fraudulently scored two touchdowns the Patriots would be leading in the popular score.
Can I steal that and tweet it, I like it

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Popete posted:

We're super bowl commercials ever good or was I just a dumb kid?
Buick commercial was good

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

GET OFF THE FIELD LADY GAGA THEY'RE PLAYING RIGHT NOW

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

bullllllllllllllllllllllllllll

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

eat Satan's cock in hell, Brady

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

the Philadelphia Football Eagles are now the only team who held Atlanta under 20 points all season

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

since when is humpty dumpty the king

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

gently caress yes I would like to go see a Submarine Vs. Cars movie thank you for asking

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Zeeman posted:

Maybe I should be watching the Fast and Furious movies
Start at the 5th one

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Yesss more montages of Brady getting hit

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Haahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Lady Gaga to whoever they get next year: Top that

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Yug posted:

Yup, managed to be worse than prince somehow.
How the gently caress do you type those words without your keyboard spontaneously animating and attacking you

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

Next year should be Weird Al
He'd top it

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Get off of Twitter, random lady

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Rick posted:

I have watched a vid of his live show, it's pretty good. Or was like 20 years ago.
I got a virtual ticket for Blizzcon solely because it came with a Weird Al concert at the end and got my money's worth

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

i thought weird al retired
No, Mandatory Fun was just the last album he had to make under his contract which is why he named it that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

In case that ad wasn't subtle enough it also had a fat bully trying to run the blonde girl off the road

• Locked thread