Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
They didn't give Jerry Rice or Shannon Sharpe the right jacket?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

Petite Dinklage posted:

Post your Superbowl eats

mini corn dogs
boneless wings
tater tots
queso
Leftover spaghetti

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
The Falcons run blocking is putting in some drat work so far.

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

incompetent posted:

I'm sorry, but did the Patriots already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's not even halftime. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the game is still on? The Patriots are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC East for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Super Bowl for the first time in 18 years. But you know what? They still loving suck. The Patriots are one of the best loving teams in the NFL, they went 12-4 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if Manning didn't have to secure a Lombardi his last year because MUH CHICKEN PARM PAPA JOHNS LEGACY. Maybe you should shut the gently caress up before you have retarded thoughts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Patriots wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Falcons have a higher chance of winning now, just like Hillary did. Are you a loving drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a loving idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm loving serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Patiots posts because you're a human being hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. gently caress you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these loving teams on the board, like I give a gently caress. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid poo poo like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your loving life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. gently caress you. You are nothing.
This post suddenly justifies me hanging around this forum during the Super Bowl.

• Locked thread