Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Now I don't want my nachos anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
I'm grateful there's only one Lady Gaga. I couldn't take another one.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Patriots are over. Patriots don't have to be your football team.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

FAMBLY

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

This 24 reboot looks like poo poo.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Ussr posted:

That Super Bowl party looks boring as gently caress.

Melania looking terrified as usual.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

MJBuddy posted:

Where in the song does it say it's an egg.

I....uh...oh God. My whole life's been a lie.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

"You'll cry. You always cry! Look at you, you're crying!" -Jecht, Father of Brady

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

84 Lumber - "We like immigrants I guess or something. Also, wood."

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Gaga comes out wearing the corpse of Abraham Lincoln fashioned into a dress.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

I'm on the edge too.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

Already a thousand times better than Coldplay.

That's a super low bar.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

What does Alex Jones think about this?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Yes, I would like to feel good. What does that feel like?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Caught in a bad offance!

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

What a moving tribute to Moloch.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Ugh, I hate string tributes.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

NFL: The surviving members of The Mentors have just been booked for next year.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Oh Jesus, we're breaking the Tweet barrier! The Internet was never meant to Tweet this hard! Brace for impact!

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Custodians are struggling to mop up the tears and snot left behind, but their mops are powerless against it.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

So wait, does Audi pay their women less?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

How much is the NFL paying their Tweet Technician?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Who's ready to watch cars turn left!?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

OH HOLKY gently caress

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

HAHAHA HAIL SATAN

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Surrender all loving hope.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We live in the most insane possible world.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We live in a sin cursed world.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

OH MY gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Death by paparazzi

• Locked thread