Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Lastgirl posted:

hit me up, what do the stars have in store for my life Linds?

the hierophant implies that in the past you sought order,
perhaps a new career, religion, or political party
this has bought you new wisdom, and untold insight
you have learned well and have attained the skills needed
to become the ruler of your personal kingdom
these qualities that you have attained include,
wisdom, wit, a sharp sense of humor
and the ability to lead, even in solitude
these skills will serve you well in the future,
and allow you to find a position of respect among your peers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
thanks for you reading lindsey, it was very nice

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

infp is where it's at, yo

INTP 4 life

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mormonpartyboat posted:

im jamming dimes into my usb port

in the past you were able to have successes you yourself did not understand
perhaps you were proficient in a sport, or were particularly intelligent
in either case there were certain tasks in life you succeeded at,
while others didn't
in the present you are suffering a loss,
perhaps you have found that your prodigious ability to
excel, is unable to mold your current reality to what you would prefer
the silver lining, is that you will find a kind of financial security,
you will have disposable income, and the ability to buy some of those things you want
this financial security will be tenuous though, and so it will remain an imperative,
that you look for ways to secure long term financial security

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

rudatron posted:

thanks for you reading lindsey, it was very nice

INTP 4 life

why thank you :blush:

I'm an ENFP, by the way

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Office Surprise Store posted:

i would like to know my fate

in the past, you suffered an act of cruelty,
perhaps, it was a cheating partner, or a bad childhood
currently, a childlike glee fills you; family and friends have surrounded you with love
this could be a time of gaiety; a second childhood perhaps
in the future, you will seek to conserve what you have, for the sake of security
beware of this, because a penny spent is a penny enjoyed
while a penny saved may wind up in the wind

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mort posted:

Do me please :).

in the past you won,
however, you didn't feel like victory was truly yours
perhaps you lost friends over it, or perhaps the only person hurt, was you, and your self regard
in any case, you got something you wanted, but aren't quite a fan of how you got it
this leads to a sort of protectiveness that may look suspicious to others in nature
no matter, it is when you learn to let go of your preconceptions, that you will be able to adapt to present circumstances
this still is no matter however, because in the future, you will have full control of your finances
unusual amounts of luck will attend you in business affairs,
but more importantly you will have attained the wisdom, and self restraint necessary
to preserve financial security for both you, and your family

Vanilla Ice
Jun 13, 2002

Fuck The Eradicator
I'd like a reading Senator!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

C. Everett Koop posted:

yeah that sounds like Detroit Lions football to me good job Senator

e - wait does that mean there will or won't be success because one is Lions football and the other, well, isn't

it's either, or,

whatever left you disappointed,
has left the door open for future successes

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 23:30 on Feb 9, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Yossarian-22 posted:

Tell me if I will ever become a success-son

in the recent past you had many projects and concerns that
you had to keep up with
this was in addition to swift changes,
that you worried you wouldn't be able to manage or adjust to
however, almost instinctually, you managed to survive and maintain balance even when it looked difficult to you and others
you promptly came out of that struggle seeking knowledge, and that insight is coming,
and swiftly, if it isn't here already
in the future a chance at new love or a renewal of present romance is on it's way
after managing your affairs skillfully, even if at first it didn't seem that way to you, and by successfully managing changing circumstances, you have opened the path to future emotional fulfillment

So, this reading says yes, to answer your question, you are a success son in the making.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Vanilla Ice posted:

I'd like a reading Senator!

in the past you had unusual talents and a way of accomplishing certain things as if they were devastatingly easy
perhaps, at times you would look back, and wonder at how you managed to excel effortlessly in certain areas where and when others could not
in any case, you were able to accomplish certain things with an ease that often shocked others
this wasn't so easy on you in the aftermath though, and you are currently in repose, perhaps to heal old wounds or simply to enjoy much needed rest
you won't be resting forever though, as future successes will validate what at times you may have already suspected, that you accomplished the impossible in the past with the incentive that you would reap the rewards over time
this six of coins in the future position, the card of victory, suggests you will

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Weeping Wound posted:

I'm ENFP as h*ck

me too
:beerpal:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

...ooO good idea, a friend (not john mccain tho) did my astro chart for fun when drunk on thxgiving nite so i guess it might be fun to compare the two to see exactly who is more gifted~

So according to them, I am: Rising Sun is in 24 degrees Aquarius, Sun is in 9 degrees Virgo, Moon is in 3 degrees Sagittarius, Mercury is in 1 degree Virgo, Venus is in 0 degrees Libra, Mars is in 9 degrees Sagittarius, Jupiter is in 3 degrees Capricorn, Saturn is in 11 degrees Scorpio, Uranus is in 9 degrees Sagittarius, Neptune is in 28 degrees Sagittarius, Pluto is in 0 degrees Scorpio, N.Node (?) is in 1 degree Gemini...hth gl

btw,

i didn't forget about you
:wink:

i just need to schedule more time to look at this

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

...ooO good idea, a friend (not john mccain tho) did my astro chart for fun when drunk on thxgiving nite so i guess it might be fun to compare the two to see exactly who is more gifted~

So according to them, I am: Rising Sun is in 24 degrees Aquarius, Sun is in 9 degrees Virgo, Moon is in 3 degrees Sagittarius, Mercury is in 1 degree Virgo, Venus is in 0 degrees Libra, Mars is in 9 degrees Sagittarius, Jupiter is in 3 degrees Capricorn, Saturn is in 11 degrees Scorpio, Uranus is in 9 degrees Sagittarius, Neptune is in 28 degrees Sagittarius, Pluto is in 0 degrees Scorpio, N.Node (?) is in 1 degree Gemini...hth gl

When you appear, people think you are strange, offbeat. It is this difference that attracts them to you. They are drawn to the unique, and being that you have that quality, you have often attracted some strange bedfellows. This can be shocking to you, as in some ways, you are more old fashioned than you appear. Some of your values may in actuality be more traditional than others might think. At the same time, you maintain a fascination with the opaque and the mysterious. You may find that you prefer the pure and untouched, however you maintain a fascination with the hidden and often sordid realities of life. You are adventurous at heart, and this is a streak in you most other people don't recognize. You are willing to try new things, take risks, and see the world as it truly is rather than what most people would want to believe it to be. When you speak to others you do so with care, choosing your words carefully, and you use an economy of speech that lends itself to clarity. Most people not only understand the simple grace with which you choose words, but also appreciate the few words that you use to share an idea. You love partners who are fair, cautious and decided in their decision making. A partner who is good at socializing but, also aware of when the evening is at it's end. A social butterfly, this persons fair honest approach will end up beguiling you, on the other hand you also have a love of fiery, adventurous partners. You are one who likes to try new things. You are also hardworking and career oriented. You prefer to make progress in your career and in pursuit of that you maintain an enviable work ethic. You may find you don't trust large groups, or monolithic manners of thinking. You are offbeat and unlikely to enjoy the presence of large groups of people. You sense your uniqueness and eschew social events on a regular basis. There is no need to however, because people like your company and enjoy your friendship. You are actually an unusually good and loyal friend, which is perhaps why you are selective. It is important that you learn to get more comfortable with large groups and the feel of attention. It may be that it is others who are missing out on your participation in life. You have offbeat attitudes that are contrarian to many people's way of thinking. This is due to your rich tapestry of experience, you have seen things others have not seen, and so have formed opinions others have not formed. You can be quite passionate about new ideas, religions, or beliefs. The strange fascinates you and what's more than that, you seek to open your mind to new experiences. In addition to this you have a mysterious faith in the universe that has helped you maintain optimism in the face of harsh difficulties. College, and other areas where regimented behavior was expected, may have been difficult for you. You are interested in the esoteric, the forbidden. Your relationships tend to be passionate and intense. You like to travel, meet new people, and may even know a secondary language. your lust for new experiences means you probably enjoy living in cities. A profession teaching, or a career that includes travel may appeal to you. In any case, you are strange, and weird, and fun, and you prefer freedom to four walls.

Lindsey

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 05:05 on Feb 10, 2017

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
pick im pretty sure this is your gimmick account and im proud of all the good work ur putin in

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

When you appear, people think you are strange, offbeat. It is this difference that attracts them to you. They are drawn to the unique, and being that you have that quality, you have often attracted some strange bedfellows. This can be shocking to you, as in some ways, you are more old fashioned than you appear. Some of your values may in actuality be more traditional than others might think. At the same time, you maintain a fascination with the opaque and the mysterious. You may find that you prefer the pure and untouched, however you maintain a fascination with the hidden and often sordid realities of life. You are adventurous at heart, and this is a streak in you most other people don't recognize. You are willing to try new things, take risks, and see the world as it truly is rather than what most people would want to believe it to be. When you speak to others you do so with care, choosing your words carefully, and you use an economy of speech that lends itself to clarity. Most people not only understand the simple grace with which you choose words, but also appreciate the few words that you use to share an idea. You love partners who are fair, cautious and decided in their decision making. A partner who is good at socializing but, also aware of when the evening is at it's end. A social butterfly, this persons fair honest approach will end up beguiling you, on the other hand you also have a love of fiery, adventurous partners. You are one who likes to try new things. You are also hardworking and career oriented. You prefer to make progress in your career and in pursuit of that you maintain an enviable work ethic. You may find you don't trust large groups, or monolithic manners of thinking. You are offbeat and unlikely to enjoy the presence of large groups of people. You sense your uniqueness and eschew social events on a regular basis. There is no need to however, because people like your company and enjoy your friendship. You are actually an unusually good and loyal friend, which is perhaps why you are selective. It is important that you learn to get more comfortable with large groups and the feel of attention. It may be that it is others who are missing out on your participation in life. You have offbeat attitudes that are contrarian to many people's way of thinking. This is due to your rich tapestry of experience, you have seen things others have not seen, and so have formed opinions others have not formed. You can be quite passionate about new ideas, religions, or beliefs. The strange fascinates you and what's more than that, you seek to open your mind to new experiences. In addition to this you have a mysterious faith in the universe that has helped you maintain optimism in the face of harsh difficulties. College, and other areas where regimented behavior was expected, may have been difficult for you. You are interested in the esoteric, the forbidden. Your relationships tend to be passionate and intense. You like to travel, meet new people, and may even know a secondary language. your lust for new experiences means you probably enjoy living in cities. A profession teaching, or a career that includes travel may appeal to you. In any case, you are strange, and weird, and fun, and you prefer freedom to four walls.

Lindsey

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
i want a reading senator

if you like i can cast the coins for you in return, but that's hardly necessary

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

zeal posted:

i want a reading senator

if you like i can cast the coins for you in return, but that's hardly necessary

in the past you were possessive of your things and your personal status
perhaps, you had a fear of losing everything
you were wise to consider the possibility of loss,
because you are experiencing it now,
things are a bit tighter financially,
however, just around the corner, lies the love of your life
perhaps you have met them already and they wait for you arms wide,
or perhaps they are as yet in your future,
in either case, the anxiety you have for the present will subside,
as the love of another, grasps your attention

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
mr. lindsey I just wanted to say that I've shown the reading you gave me to several friends and they all agree that it was eerily spot on, especially coming from an internet stranger. you have an enormous gift and the fact that you've been able to wow everyone in the thread is a testament to it! thank you again

also drat, gotta bunch of extroverts ITT

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

mr. lindsey I just wanted to say that I've shown the reading you gave me to several friends and they all agree that it was eerily spot on, especially coming from an internet stranger. you have an enormous gift and the fact that you've been able to wow everyone in the thread is a testament to it! thank you again

also drat, gotta bunch of extroverts ITT

:blush: :blush: :blush:
you flatter me, thank you, and I mean that sincerely

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Sorgrid posted:

Jesus H Christ, 10/10 spot on. Either you have a gift or I'm much more gullible than I thought.

thank you :beerpal:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

in the recent past you had many projects and concerns that
you had to keep up with
this was in addition to swift changes,
that you worried you wouldn't be able to manage or adjust to
however, almost instinctually, you managed to survive and maintain balance even when it looked difficult to you and others
you promptly came out of that struggle seeking knowledge, and that insight is coming,
and swiftly, if it isn't here already
in the future a chance at new love or a renewal of present romance is on it's way
after managing your affairs skillfully, even if at first it didn't seem that way to you, and by successfully managing changing circumstances, you have opened the path to future emotional fulfillment

So, this reading says yes, to answer your question, you are a success son in the making.

^_^

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
hello fellow ENFP and duly-elected senator, I would like to see what the cards say about my romantic future

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

in the past, you suffered an act of cruelty,
perhaps, it was a cheating partner, or a bad childhood
currently, a childlike glee fills you; family and friends have surrounded you with love
this could be a time of gaiety; a second childhood perhaps
in the future, you will seek to conserve what you have, for the sake of security
beware of this, because a penny spent is a penny enjoyed
while a penny saved may wind up in the wind

eerie

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

in the past you were possessive of your things and your personal status
perhaps, you had a fear of losing everything
you were wise to consider the possibility of loss,
because you are experiencing it now,
things are a bit tighter financially,
however, just around the corner, lies the love of your life
perhaps you have met them already and they wait for you arms wide,
or perhaps they are as yet in your future,
in either case, the anxiety you have for the present will subside,
as the love of another, grasps your attention

well hey, at least i'm gonna gently caress!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lindsey

Finally someone here that truly understands me. No doubt I was a shocked and mystified initially at how anybody who I have never even met, much less a 61yo Republican Senator from South Carolina, would be able to reveal this thru divination alone (Speaking of which - how so? You didn't even mention my cards...did you call in a favor over at the NSA? I don't know how you did it but I am seen for sure). Nevertheless, im very grateful for your reading as the details are quite enlightening to say the least and also validates much of my own as well as other's understanding of myself so far - so thank you very much for your time and assistance Linds! I will be sure to retain a hardcopy and add it to my personal 'self-actualization' file entitled WHO AM I for further study later on and study how it compares it with other past assessments by myself and a variety of others over the years as that is just something i happen to already be into (but im sure you already know that).

:patriot:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

Finally someone here that truly understands me. No doubt I was a shocked and mystified initially at how anybody who I have never even met, much less a 61yo Republican Senator from South Carolina, would be able to reveal this thru divination alone (Speaking of which - how so? You didn't even mention my cards...did you call in a favor over at the NSA? I don't know how you did it but I am seen for sure). Nevertheless, im very grateful for your reading as the details are quite enlightening to say the least and also validates much of my own as well as other's understanding of myself so far - so thank you very much for your time and assistance Linds! I will be sure to retain a hardcopy and add it to my personal 'self-actualization' file entitled WHO AM I for further study later on and study how it compares it with other past assessments by myself and a variety of others over the years as that is just something i happen to already be into (but im sure you already know that).

:patriot:

I read your chart; I suppose I was confused; I thought you wanted me to read your chart information specifically, rather than give a tarot reading.

Do you still want a tarot reading?

Also thank you :blush:

:rznv::hfive::rznv:

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
i just watched the ninth gate and i enoyed it and i want more stuff like that. maybe ill go read hellblazer lol

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

wizard on a water slide posted:

hello fellow ENFP and duly-elected senator, I would like to see what the cards say about my romantic future

In the past you were accomplished in something
You had a handle on how to do certain things, and had the final word on it
Dominion, however, is not constant, and you currently find yourself struggling to maintain this hard won, and valuable point of view
You have the upper hand in this battle and you might find that it has inspired in you a fresh youth, and more dynamic perspective
You are opening yourself up to new experiences, and in addition, new perspectives

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

mr senator please do a reading for your best friend, elisabeth warran

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

TWIST FIST posted:

will do, however we are not on good terms
behind closed doors, in senate chambers, she called me a punk rear end bitch and said i'm lucky she doesn't out me to my constituency
you see, work, has not been fun for me

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

TWIST FIST posted:

Elizabeth Warren's reading:

In the past you fought, and hard
It appeared to be a friendly squabble
One that included camaraderie and the love of competition
In the present, it is clear that dark must be balance with light as you find the strength from deep within to ignore your worst urges, this may include thoughts of violence or cruel acts of political espionage :tinfoil:
In the future, you will earn what you want , but that success will be tenuous and the maintenance of it will be your next preoccupation

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
welp good to know liz is gonna be prez thanks lindsey

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

C. Everett Koop posted:

welp good to know liz is gonna be prez thanks lindsey

ah no, that was Liz Warren's reading, my reading wasn't so...positive
life appears to be cyclical, since today i'm winning, if you want to call it that, i'll inevitably suffer setbacks in the future

in response to my first post in this thread, i did a reading for myself, and well, the gif says it all

e: i see what you said and totes agree, sorry for the mix up, this is how my morning went::rznv:

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 10:14 on Feb 11, 2017

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
you know lindsey

you've been doing all these readings for other people

but aren't you a little curious about what your future holds?

imma do you a solid for reading my future, and give you a reading

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Mr. Senator you skipped me but my request was specific so I'll take a general reading.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Uhhhh...you're like...wise and stuff, probably tall

but you need to watch out, because you're probably got like, a fine waiting for you...or something

but, but it's okay, because...uh...you have a, uh, a bubbly personality?

Look, i'm not as good at this as you are, okay?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

Mr. Senator you skipped me but my request was specific so I'll take a general reading.

i did not mean to skip you, as at least here i would like to be a decent person
i will hunt down your request, so i can respond to the specific question

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

im an itnp too although i question the validyt of the test

tell me the exact circumstances of my death mister senator

cumshitter posted:

i did not mean to skip you, as at least here i would like to be a decent person
i will hunt down your request, so i can respond to the specific question:
the question was the exact circumstances of your passing, i honestly, don't like the concept of reading that for people,
but since you were insistent about getting a reading from me, and seeing as how i am endlessly flattered by that :blush:,
i will give you two readings, for waiting so patiently;

old age for you will be like a second childhood,
you will be learning new things about yourself and others,
and will be known for an earnest and entertaining sense of humor,
you will be dynamic as an old person, and people will love your company,
due to your earthy and irreverent sense of humor,
following that period you will go through a long illness,
you will undergo intense and vivid spiritual transformation,
you will have a far more soulful view of the world and it's values as you edge closer to the other side,
in the end you will embrace the end and fall asleep in the arms of the universe, you will likely be surrounded by loved ones,
and inform them of their importance to you,
this will allow you to pass on in peace, and you may even have have young grandchildren holding your hand as you meet the great beyond

reading number 2:

in the past you got what you wanted,
but you are not so sure about it now,
you have found yourself suffering loss and disappointment,
and now, you are not so sure that what you earned in the past,
is exactly what you wanted, and needed,
at this point, you are in analytic repose,
choosing between two possible points,
you are reserved in this position, and tight lipped,
you are reserving final judgement for a later date,
and finding yourself delicately maintaining balance
between two forces in the meantime,
you will be reserved and cautious, but for the right reasons,
do not feel guilt, as your instinct for self protection is asserting itself,
and quite probably, protecting you

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

rudatron posted:

Uhhhh...you're like...wise and stuff, probably tall

but you need to watch out, because you're probably got like, a fine waiting for you...or something

but, but it's okay, because...uh...you have a, uh, a bubbly personality?

Look, i'm not as good at this as you are, okay?

cool, cool, cool

i think i like this, as i'm certain i have a stiff penalty waiting for me,
all this winning has it's cost, certainly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

the hierophant implies that in the past you sought order,
perhaps a new career, religion, or political party