Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Lastgirl posted:

this is a little spooky honestly

i will take this to heart, thank you

:blush: :blush: :blush:

:rznv: :rznv: :beerpal: :beerpal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

in the past you were able to have successes you yourself did not understand
perhaps you were proficient in a sport, or were particularly intelligent
in either case there were certain tasks in life you succeeded at,
while others didn't
in the present you are suffering a loss,
perhaps you have found that your prodigious ability to
excel, is unable to mold your current reality to what you would prefer
the silver lining, is that you will find a kind of financial security,
you will have disposable income, and the ability to buy some of those things you want
this financial security will be tenuous though, and so it will remain an imperative,
that you look for ways to secure long term financial security

i am sorry for ever doubting you

thank you

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Do you still want a tarot reading?

if you believe it would be worthwhile to do so, then yes please do! Much appreciated as always~

also i kno u got a new phone not too long ago but im not sure if it's an apple or android. if it's the former then feel free to check this app out if interested, it was made by my friend that did my natal chart to test it out before it was released - i have an android phone so i havent been able to use it myself but they are really good at what they do so it would be cool to hear some feedback.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

if you believe it would be worthwhile to do so, then yes please do! Much appreciated as always~

also i kno u got a new phone not too long ago but im not sure if it's an apple or android. if it's the former then feel free to check this app out if interested, it was made by my friend that did my natal chart to test it out before it was released - i have an android phone so i havent been able to use it myself but they are really good at what they do so it would be cool to hear some feedback.

i tried the app, for some reason it can't load the chart, it may be my phone, it's taken some damage in the past:

i'm still using the carcass that was once known as a phone because...
waste not, want not :smugdog:

in a bit, i'll be back with your tarot reading

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

in the past you were in repose,
nursing old wounds, and going through
a process of convalescence
it was necessary that you took time to yourself in order to heal,
in the present you have much to feel joyous about and the possibility of a growing romance or marriage may be reflected by the four of wands,
however, it is also possible that in fact this card symbolizes the seeds being sown for a successful business venture,
the latter is supported by the presence of the ten of pentacles in the future position,
this is a very benevolent card, as it portends material satisfaction, and with it's relationship to the other cards and their placements, suggests the culmination and completion of your quest for material fulfillment lies in your future

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

in the past you won,
however, you didn't feel like victory was truly yours
perhaps you lost friends over it, or perhaps the only person hurt, was you, and your self regard
in any case, you got something you wanted, but aren't quite a fan of how you got it
this leads to a sort of protectiveness that may look suspicious to others in nature
no matter, it is when you learn to let go of your preconceptions, that you will be able to adapt to present circumstances
this still is no matter however, because in the future, you will have full control of your finances
unusual amounts of luck will attend you in business affairs,
but more importantly you will have attained the wisdom, and self restraint necessary
to preserve financial security for both you, and your family

Thank you Senator!

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

ooh ooh pick me

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

StashAugustine posted:

ooh ooh pick me

In the past, you were beguiled by the many temptations of life,
Unable to pick which path you wanted to go down, you were often confused as to where you wanted to go with your life,
Purpose, was your main concern, and after you found it, you found the ability to care for yourself both financially, and emotionally,
presently, you are standing on the foundation of your hard work, and feel a significant amount of pride for what it is you have managed to excel at,
In the future, you may find yourself outwitting others and utilizing what you have learned to stay ahead of the competition,
be careful you don't hurt friends and allies in the process,
in business, however, this is a rather good omen, especially in tandem with the queen of pentacles card,
it is perhaps, more likely that those you will be outwitting will be business competitors or professional colleagues, and the way in which you will do it, is by getting to much needed info, first

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mort posted:

Thank you Senator!

:beerpal: anytime!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Mr. Senator,

Thank you for the first reading. It was very flattering. I know you're only a medium for the cards, but you're the interprative filter so I thank you for your generous interpretation.

Your second reading is accurate, or at least I am choosing to perceive it that way. I am currently at a crossroads and choosing one path because I know it's safer. Spooky.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i made this for your sig, i hope you like it!!!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

Mr. Senator,

Thank you for the first reading. It was very flattering. I know you're only a medium for the cards, but you're the interprative filter so I thank you for your generous interpretation.

Your second reading is accurate, or at least I am choosing to perceive it that way. I am currently at a crossroads and choosing one path because I know it's safer. Spooky.

:tipshat:

Conch Shell Corp posted:

That limo had a wife and kids

this poor child is now an orphan RIP

Lastgirl posted:

"you're the animals, you're the animals" I insist as I continue to spew vitriolic, divisive and shallow rhetoric

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 20:21 on Feb 12, 2017

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

mr graham i would love to know what the future holds

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Zyla posted:

mr graham i would love to know what the future holds

In the past you had to move quickly and with no delay,
Opportunity was on its way and there was no time for hesitation,
It was time to follow through on your ideas,
and materialize your dreams and expectations to whatever degree was possible,
At this point, you are renewed, dynamic, and have a fresh perspective on life,
Your approach is fiery, and youthful as well as idealistic,
a new pep, is in your step
In the future, marriage or business success lie ahead,
Life means to surprise you pleasantly, and will do so within the next few weeks
It is completely due to your youthful, optimistic, and undeterred nature as
these are personality traits
which have been invaluable in the pursuit of new opportunities, and taking bold risks from day to day

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 07:02 on Feb 13, 2017

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
Can you please give me a general reading about my life?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I want to join the cool kids club of spitting in the face of god by following pagan divination

Mythical Moderate
Jul 5, 2002

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They are all those of 'Justice'.

what is my destiny

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

tentative8e8op posted:

Can you please give me a general reading about my life?

in the past, you had a kind and caring benefactor, mentor, partner, or brother.
this figure was male, and likely had the sign of cancer,
in the present, it appears you have to choose your actions, and words wisely,
this comes from a foundation of experience, and hard won wisdom,
silence is often the best solution,
especially when presented with no other answers,
wisdom often dictates a wait and see attitude,
in the future, you will find that time will speed up, as your concerns and interests multiply, and projects consume your attention, yet, have no fear because, you will balance all these various engagements of life,
with grace, and aplomb

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 06:01 on Feb 14, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I want to join the cool kids club of spitting in the face of god by following pagan divination

In the past you felt disappointment,
You regretted the loss of something you once loved, and had difficulty appreciating what you still had, the privilege of retaining the remaining joys in your life
in your search and efforts to recover from this grief,
you struck out on your own,
looking for insight and perspective you did not have before, this new perspective, allows you to do what you
could not before, find inner balance and peace, so that your darker tendencies can be balanced against your better angels

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mythical Moderate posted:

what is my destiny

in the past you were in seclusion, either for academic insight, or for personal exploration,
whatever the case, you needed to be alone, and pursue a path of introspection for true enlightenment,
in your present is a smart, sharp woman, who has common sense and cunning, in addition to this she is used to doing things herself, and to ruling her proverbial kingdom by herself,
don't allow your self to be rattled by this,
in the future, you will doubt yourself and may even find your self living in some denial, it's important to address your past, and the possible suffering you may have experienced in it, in order to move past self defeating thought patterns, mental confusion, and the propensity of others to manipulate and gaslight others
because, it is by keeping your eyes open, that you prevent yourself from being the blindfolded woman in the third card, unable to see, and therefore unable to act

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 08:00 on Feb 14, 2017

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i know youre busy hun, just wanted to say youve got an amazing thread, i love what youve done with the place

im really glad that nasty ugly man hasnt gotten you down.

stay safe, beautiful!

e: if you do have a minute id love to know what you see in my future tho

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i know youre busy hun, just wanted to say youve got an amazing thread, i love what youve done with the place

im really glad that nasty ugly man hasnt gotten you down.

stay safe, beautiful!

e: if you do have a minute id love to know what you see in my future tho

why thank you!

comin right up, because you, are beautiful as well...
let us see what the future holds for one of my favorites:

In the early days of your youth, you were idealistic, romantic, and adventurous
perhaps you tended toward fantasy,
or to the condition of the lovelorn,
in either case, you were a romantic, youthful, fresh, determined, and idealistic,
It is this idealism that led you to the concept of romance,
not long after, you had incredible control
over certain aspects of your life, you were a virtuoso in a certain area of life,
and had perfect command of your powers in that area,
now, you are almost a child in your present apprenticeship, this is your choice, as you sought knowledge from the bottom up, in the interest of improving your circumstances,
it's this desire that requires you to seek knowledge you never had, you began as a neophyte in love, and from there became a master in a certain area of your life,
however, you, never one to rest on your laurels, sought to seek a specific brand of insight, that required you to return to the very beginning, in terms of respect and advancement,
this is incredibly helpful to you, because for you, starting at the very beginning, is how you learn, and learn well

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 05:56 on Feb 15, 2017

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Oh! I would love a reading! I do tarot and I'm fairly good at it for other people but when I try to do personal readings it never works quite right. Please tell me what my future holds, Senator!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

In the past you had to move quickly and with no delay,
Opportunity was on its way and there was no time for hesitation,
It was time to follow through on your ideas,
and materialize your dreams and expectations to whatever degree was possible,
At this point, you are renewed, dynamic, and have a fresh perspective on life,
Your approach is fiery, and youthful as well as idealistic,
a new pep, is in your step
In the future, marriage or business success lie ahead,
Life means to surprise you pleasantly, and will do so within the next few weeks
It is completely due to your youthful, optimistic, and undeterred nature as
these are personality traits
which have been invaluable in the pursuit of new opportunities, and taking bold risks from day to day

just saying this has come completely true!

lindsay is there a way i can get a reading of my burgeoning relationship? how will it go?

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?
After making my wildest dreams come true, Senator, with showing me how amazing you look in a pretty wig and outfit, I would love a read on my lovely love life.

I read professionally for my work and do astro charts but I never get to really have reads for myself. Indulge me, please?

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

KitConstantine posted:

Oh! I would love a reading! I do tarot and I'm fairly good at it for other people but when I try to do personal readings it never works quite right. Please tell me what my future holds, Senator!

I hate that poo poo, which is why I'm here too. Can't read for myself either :(

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

MadSparkle posted:

I know right? Frustrating. I still do pulls but it's never as clear as my reads are for others. One card draws work a bit better but still not great :/

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

KitConstantine posted:

I know right? Frustrating. I still do pulls but it's never as clear as my reads are for others. One card draws work a bit better but still not great :/
One cards are ok. I do the piles for yes/no: aces and then magician maybe, for really basic questions - 3 piles.

One time I was so desperate I acted like I was doing a reading for a client and emailed it to myself all professional like and then read it and was like wtf is this, this is an embarrassment. I can't even fool my psyche into it, I don't know if my psyche is too smart or too much of an rear end in a top hat.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Zyla posted:

just saying this has come completely true!

lindsay is there a way i can get a reading of my burgeoning relationship? how will it go?

you see yourself as someone who was recently lucky,
you see now, a potential path forward,
towards success, and prosperity,
and you mean to make good on following through with your recent breakthrough
you see your partner as intelligent, cautious, fair minded, and clever,
in addition, she is just as interested as you in divining useful information, critical thinking, and personal discovery
she, like you, has an active inner mind, and uses it on a regular basis
you feel an emotional satisfaction with your partner, and a sense of complete fulfillment
you at this point, feel that she fully fulfills what you seek in a woman emotionally
what stands between you and her is the velocity of the affair,
it's important you are brave, and willing to take risks
you are probably the aggressor, and so it's important to maintain bravery, as well as confidence
as you work to maintain her attention, it's early yet in the romance,
so initiative is everything,
the performance of your commitment is what will convince her to commit,
but, don't dally in indecision
she sees you as successful, competent, and giving
she feels that you are adventurous, fiery, and willing to take risks
she feels in you a youthful presence,
that inspires her, and creates in her a deep seated passion
it's your boldness that has an emotional hold on her
the final status of your relationship,
is that you are both enchanted with each other,
this is a time of passion and romance, this union makes you both more confident, and you both stride into the room as if you are the center of attention, when in fact, the center of attention for each of you is the other,
this is a time to entertain, and be entertained, and the timing, as well as the confidence, with which you pursue passion, will be most important

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 11:05 on Feb 18, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

KitConstantine posted:

this may be difficult, as you are a fellow tarot reader, but i hope that this reading is acceptable for you:

in the past, you made a life altering decision, one that closed the door to multiple opportunities, and opened the door to a multitude of others,
it may have been marriage, or moving from one place to another
in any case, whatever choice you made, changed everything
in the present, you are in repose,
you are resting, and healing old wounds this is a period of convalescence for you, of healing, and of self reflection
there is a high likelihood,
that your previous choice led you away from a tumultuous, and painful past
in the future, you will struggle with indecision, and denial
you will be unwilling to acknowledge the various ways in which you have evaded your reality, it may be due to a bad childhood, or a manipulative person in your life,
but you will close your eyes to the many options you have in life,
and pay no attention,
because someone else may be hiding the truth,
it is your choice,
whether you act on your gut,
and trust your suspicions
because if you do,
you will avoid being mired in regret,
as well as self loathing

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 11:00 on Feb 18, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

MadSparkle posted:

After making my wildest dreams come true, Senator, with showing me how amazing you look in a pretty wig and outfit, I would love a read on my lovely love life.

I read professionally for my work and do astro charts but I never get to really have reads for myself. Indulge me, please?

in the past, there was a romantic presence in your life,
one which made it difficult to focus on serious matters,
passion, and an illogical pursuit of pleasure occupied your attention,
and lead to the neglect of various personal responsibilities,
in the present, you have been presented with the seed of opportunity,
an omen of future prosperity,
and you are likely embarking in a new direction financially, this direction, is likely a prosperous one
in addition, you may also have a chance at love,
the seed of romance has been planted, and you only need to wait for it to grow, and flourish, to reap the benefits

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

MadSparkle posted:

KitConstantine posted:

I, similarly, have trouble reading for myself, it is incredibly rare however, to find someone who can read for me, so I tend to content myself with whatever I come up with. I say this to say, I totally relate.

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

in the past, there was a romantic presence in your life,
one which made it difficult to focus on serious matters,
passion, and an illogical pursuit of pleasure occupied your attention,
and lead to the neglect of various personal responsibilities,
in the present, you have been presented with the seed of opportunity,
an omen of future prosperity,
and you are likely embarking in a new direction financially, this direction, is likely a prosperous one
in addition, you may also have a chance at love,
the seed of romance has been planted, and you only need to wait for it to grow, and flourish, to reap the benefits

Whoa, I expected something a lot more bleak.... yes, this is pretty accurate actually, and also more positive than I was expecting.
Thank you, Senator!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

MadSparkle posted:

Whoa, I expected something a lot more bleak.... yes, this is pretty accurate actually, and also more positive than I was expecting.
Thank you, Senator!

thank you
i'm especially glad you liked it, as you are a fellow reader
:hfive: :tipshat: :coffeepal:

Mythical Moderate
Jul 5, 2002

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They are all those of 'Justice'.

in the past you were in seclusion, either for academic insight, or for personal exploration,
whatever the case, you needed to be alone, and pursue a path of introspection for true enlightenment,
in your present is a smart, sharp woman, who has common sense and cunning, in addition to this she is used to doing things herself, and to ruling her proverbial kingdom by herself,
don't allow your self to be rattled by this,
in the future, you will doubt yourself and may even find your self living in some denial, it's important to address your past, and the possible suffering you may have experienced in it, in order to move past self defeating thought patterns, mental confusion, and the propensity of others to manipulate and gaslight others
because, it is by keeping your eyes open, that you prevent yourself from being the blindfolded woman in the third card, unable to see, and therefore unable to act

Surprisingly accurate (relative to the last year)! Could I get one for my love life and/or job prospects? Thanks!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

thank you
i'm especially glad you liked it, as you are a fellow reader
:hfive: :tipshat: :coffeepal:

lemme say thanks as well

this encouragement helps through the dreary weariness of skewl

i have a couple decks but i havent read the cards much myself ; i have spent years studying and speaking with the yi king , would you recommend i stick with what i know or should i study the cards as well when i have the time ?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

you see yourself as someone who was recently lucky,
you see now, a potential path forward,
towards success, and prosperity,
and you mean to make good on following through with your recent breakthrough
you see your partner as intelligent, cautious, fair minded, and clever,
in addition, she is just as interested as you in divining useful information, critical thinking, and personal discovery
she, like you, has an active inner mind, and uses it on a regular basis
you feel an emotional satisfaction with your partner, and a sense of complete fulfillment
you at this point, feel that she fully fulfills what you seek in a woman emotionally
what stands between you and her is the velocity of the affair,
it's important you are brave, and willing to take risks
you are probably the aggressor, and so it's important to maintain bravery, as well as confidence
as you work to maintain her attention, it's early yet in the romance,
so initiative is everything,
the performance of your commitment is what will convince her to commit,
but, don't dally in indecision
she sees you as successful, competent, and giving
she feels that you are adventurous, fiery, and willing to take risks
she feels in you a youthful presence,
that inspires her, and creates in her a deep seated passion
it's your boldness that has an emotional hold on her
the final status of your relationship,
is that you are both enchanted with each other,
this is a time of passion and romance, this union makes you both more confident, and you both stride into the room as if you are the center of attention, when in fact, the center of attention for each of you is the other,
this is a time to entertain, and be entertained, and the timing, as well as the confidence, with which you pursue passion, will be most important

how come they got seven cards and i only got three i demand a refund

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

C. Everett Koop posted:

how come they got seven cards and i only got three i demand a refund

it was a relationship reading, those are longer
Lindsey still loves you, :wink:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lemme say thanks as well

this encouragement helps through the dreary weariness of skewl

i have a couple decks but i havent read the cards much myself ; i have spent years studying and speaking with the yi king , would you recommend i stick with what i know or should i study the cards as well when i have the time ?

i ching is pretty good and I don't know how to do that myself, so it's rather impressive to me that you know how to read it
for the immediate future you might want to stick to what you are comfortable with

you can study the cards if you want, but imo, just because tarot is my personal preference, doesn't necessarily mean it's better

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 00:11 on Feb 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mythical Moderate posted:

Surprisingly accurate (relative to the last year)! Could I get one for my love life and/or job prospects? Thanks!

you see yourself as vibrant, and as someone who is currently enjoying relationships with family as well as friends,
you see your potential or present partner as fiery, sparkling and social in nature,
they love the party and the party loves them, this is probably due to an unusual amount of charisma and attractiveness and you find these qualities highly magnetic
you find in this potential/present partner, a friend with whom you can share life's joys, namely socializing
and meeting new people while having new experiences
there is a possibility with this card also that your affections may be split between two people
the present challenge of your potential/ present partner is time, as
it is of the essence, and one must act quickly, to harness the benefits that can be enjoyed with swiftly changing circumstances, if a choice must be made, it must be made quickly,
if the first step must be taken, there should not be hesitation
your potential/present partner sees you as determined, solid, and trustworthy
they may see in you a presence that can help financially as well as a steady shoulder on which they can depend
your method of leading life appears to them to be measured, steady and strong, perhaps even relentless
your potential/ present partner feels that your attention may be split,
perhaps between them and yet another potential partner, or career, or perhaps even a parent
in any case, they find this to be a painful emotional state, and have difficulty coping
the final challenge of this reading is that one should not hold onto things, simply because one has them, it is important to reassess one's motivations at times
perhaps there is a concern of what others might think, but what should take precedent, is what makes you happy

e:

your finance reading

in the past you suffered disappointment, and loss
you also had difficulty taking advantage of what you still had, because you were blinded by this sense of loss
now, you are embarking on a good idea, you have had a eureka moment, which may be serving to lead you out of that moment of disappointment in your past,
this is a card associated with air which represents insight and new knowledge,
perhaps you are headed back to school, or perhaps a bit of useful information has positioned you to move forward,
in any case, the seed for progress has been planted
in the future you will meet someone caring, giving, and receptive
they will have a deep reserve of emotional understanding and sensitivity
this person, will likely be met along the way as you move forward in your career

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 02:09 on Feb 19, 2017

• Locked thread