Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Tonetta posted:

I would like to have my fortune on dealers choice

in the past, you struggled with obsession, addiction, or a toxic relationship
you felt imprisoned by something
from which you could not get free,
and while in the beginning, things were sweet during your exploration of pleasure,
now, you feel you can't stop re-indulging in something that is ultimately bad for you,
in the present, you are crawling out from a difficult time
something has been ruined for you, and you have spent some time recovering from the cruelty you have suffered
at the hands of others, or perhaps yourself
in any case, the worst is finally behind you, and a sunrise is looming in your future
in the future, you will return to simple pleasures, things for which you had value in your childhood
you will find yourself thinking of your youth, and those things for which you had joy, and interest,
follow this intention, for it will invariably lead you to an ability to find what you once cared for more, than what preoccupied you, and hurt you, in the past

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

what does march hold for this future chicken

in the past, you felt spoiled for choice in your possible future directions,
you didn't know which way to go, and were led mostly by desire
the world seemed both a fair, and a banquet, and while most poor fools were starving, you wanted to have your fill
the problem was, you didn't quite know which way to go, and indecision led to inaction, and mostly daydreaming, in the end, instead of adventure
it's perhaps, because you got what you wanted most from the banquet of life,
either love, or true companionship, and
in the race to taste life's delights, you learned a valuable lesson sooner than most: that most of life's joys are fleeting, except for love, and or loyalty
now, while others gather at the banquet,
you gather around you, a small, and trusted few, because you have noticed that what is priceless in life, is trust
with what you have learned,
in the future, you will have dominion over your affairs, and what distracts and interests others, will not distract or interest you, because you will have forged your own point of view, and will have decided for yourself, what your future, and personal perspective, holds

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 08:05 on Mar 14, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

i have been beset by waning ambition careerwise as of late and have become uneasy about what to do in this increasingly uncertain time...pls advise

in the past, you began searching for a career direction, you perhaps began an apprenticeship, but in any case, whether you know it or not, you have been on a journey of slowly building your skills
you have been looking to refine your talents, and to master a trade that can bring in income
in your journey, you may not realize it, but, you have encountered a possible mentor, this mentor will step forward soon, and offer either needed advice or capital, more likely advice
this possible mentor, is aware of your position as apprentice, a young person who is seeking a way up the career ladder, and as an older male, this individual wants to lend you a hand in this journey
so keep your eyes peeled, for the needed and useful words of an older male professor, parent, employer, brother, or friend
this person is likely leading the life, that you envision for yourself
success, will have it's own costs however, as in the future, it will be difficult to focus on both love, and your career
try to achieve a decent work life balance, because love requires effort, as well as time
so does success, but, be sure to leave time for life's true joy, romance

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tell me the dark future but make sure to align your mystical energies with canada

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

zeal posted:

dear senator, what's my next move?

i will do my best: that is a very specific question but, i hope my reading can help

in the past, you made a decision that changed your life, it may be marriage, moving, or a legal victory
in any case, this decision on your part defines your present, you have changed life paths in a meaningful way, and your choices now, must build on the life change you succeeded on making in the past
now, you feel uncertain, as if you have to hold on everything you have, and find familiar
however, clinging to the past is preventing you from adapting to the present, where others may be able to help you
you seek your own counsel, forgetting that you are in a new stage of life, and perhaps even, in a new place, where the advice, and support of others, may prove invaluable
you will be ready in the future to seek insight, as well as knowledge, perhaps, by attending school, starting a new career, or moving
you will tear into what is veiled from you, and will no longer wilt into the background in fear of what you might lose, you are ready to move forward, and boldly, into the unknown
the truth will be made known to you, and you will be ready to meet it, as your perspective meets reality, and in so doing, improves your ability to find success and motivation

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Yinlock posted:

tell me the dark future but make sure to align your mystical energies with canada

in the past, you have shown tireless strength
you have mastered your darker side, and weathered storms, that others may never know
in your tireless efforts, you have found relative financial comfort, perhaps you have found a new job, after a period of unemployment, or perhaps you have finally chosen a lucrative path after years spent on a non lucrative path
in any case, after a period of difficulty, you are finally enjoying a personal respite, in which certain avenues are open to you, that weren't before
do not allow this to create a period of denial, and indecision, however
in the future, you may face a period of denial, and confusion, leading to inaction
again, do not, in the glow of your present success, allow others to lead you into a state of confusion or uncertainty, about how you have gotten there
it is important to remain clear eyed, both about life, and your place in it

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

you gather around you, a small, and trusted few, because you have noticed that what is priceless in life, is trust

crap, the tarot knows about my bloc affinity group :ninja:

ChickenOfTomorrow has issued a correction as of 16:54 on Mar 14, 2017

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

in the past, you began searching for a career direction, you perhaps began an apprenticeship, but in any case, whether you know it or not, you have been on a journey of slowly building your skills
you have been looking to refine your talents, and to master a trade that can bring in income
in your journey, you may not realize it, but, you have encountered a possible mentor, this mentor will step forward soon, and offer either needed advice or capital, more likely advice
this possible mentor, is aware of your position as apprentice, a young person who is seeking a way up the career ladder, and as an older male, this individual wants to lend you a hand in this journey
so keep your eyes peeled, for the needed and useful words of an older male professor, parent, employer, brother, or friend
this person is likely leading the life, that you envision for yourself
success, will have it's own costs however, as in the future, it will be difficult to focus on both love, and your career
try to achieve a decent work life balance, because love requires effort, as well as time
so does success, but, be sure to leave time for life's true joy, romance

noted and much appreciated, thank you Senator.

Sorgrid
May 1, 2007
So it goes.
O wise senator, is there anything new on the romance front for me?

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

These continue to be really really good - if your political career doesn't pan out you could be a metaphysical advisor :)

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

noted and much appreciated, thank you Senator.

These continue to be really really good - if your political career doesn't pan out you could be a metaphysical advisor :)

thank you guys!!

:tipshat:
:beerpal:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

thanks!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Sorgrid posted:

in the past, you experienced some financial comfort,
perhaps you found a new job,
or your childhood spared you the difficulties of growing up too fast, while concerned with family finances
you may have made a choice in the past, that led to a significant windfall,
in any case, you had a sense of comfort before, that has been a source of peace when faced with difficulty now
you are learning to balance your lighter and darker side, as you are maintaining moderation, discipline, and a controlled attitude towards those things you want
in the future, projects in your life will be furiously under way, perhaps a message on some new financial endeavor will come your way
you will be busy with new adventures, and tasks, while balancing the many demands on your prodigious energies
you will find yourself balancing social and career obligations with remarkable ease, while moving forward in your quest towards self awareness

i realized after doing this reading that you requested a love reading, that will be coming right up

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Sorgrid posted:

you see yourself as a student, and have sprung forward in your pursuit of either learning a new trade, or more about your world
you see your potential partner as blind to what is in front of them
they seem to be blessed by the joy life has to offer, but then seem to not see it, or to ignore it completely in favor of solitude
you feel that they choose solitude in search of inner discovery, that they accept only their own counsel, as they endeavor to spiritually explore their innermost thoughts, and stirrings
you are vague mystified, and intrigued by this, and while you may not care for their isolation from the world, you feel there is much to be learned in isolation, and are drawn towards allowing them the space to discover themselves in this way
what stands between you is possibly addiction, or toxicity in your way of relating to one another
the devil card insists that either one or both of you are in bondage, and it is this bondage which keeps you apart
it may in fact be the motive for your potential partner's desire for self discovery, perhaps in their struggle to leave behind old patterns, they have sought seclusion so that they may hear their thoughts more clearly
your partner sees you as the world, the life out there, the hustle and bustle of activity, and adventure
they also see in you a completeness, and wholeness which they may be struggling to find
it is perhaps the potential partner's intention to return from solitude, and join what they have identified with the excitement that they associate with living in the outside world, you
they feel you are a wild card, and they are uncertain how to feel about you
your motivations are highly alien to them, and they feel as if while meeting you is fortunate, it is also chaos, they don't know what to expect, but feel hopeful
the final status of the potential partnering is that you may find that you are both stronger together than apart, and you may find it is easier to leave behind unhealthy patterns with both of you hand in hand keeping each other honest
you will be looking at what you have accomplished, as well as looking to what is left to accomplish, and you may find that a quiet, soothing, and reflective presence will help steer the boat to peaceful waters

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Thanks for the reading Senator, have you ever considered retiring from politics to start a psychic friends network? Its probably more honest and fulfilling then your current occupation

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Not a Step posted:

Thanks for the reading Senator, have you ever considered retiring from politics to start a psychic friends network? Its probably more honest and fulfilling then your current occupation

true, but i have so much power this way, and i can show up to work piss drunk without a word uttered my way

the senate smells like a street corner outside of an irish dive, if you catch my meaning

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

true, but i have so much power this way, and i can show up to work piss drunk without a word uttered my way

the senate smells like a street corner outside of an irish dive, if you catch my meaning

i heard the house is much more reformed and they even started to crack down on boehner rippin butts in the rotunda while they were speaker

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

i heard the house is much more reformed and they even started to crack down on boehner rippin butts in the rotunda while they were speaker

the house is for squares :wink:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

when the new season comes, I'll ask you for your seven, wise Senator. it's still too early, but you can give a seven-card p. well and I'm hell of interested in that, given my SO can do that as well :|

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Weeping Wound posted:

when the new season comes, I'll ask you for your seven, wise Senator. it's still too early, but you can give a seven-card p. well and I'm hell of interested in that, given my SO can do that as well :|

okay, i'm guessing you mean the spring solstice?
i would love to, the seven card reading i have been doing is a relationship reading by the way
the reading your wife uses may be different

Sorgrid
May 1, 2007
So it goes.

Thanks once more for your awesome work, but I'm really puzzled by the second, actual love reading: I don't have a partner or even a prospect right now, and I was curious whether I'd be soon able to make forays with regards to my love life. Are there some other cues you can give me to interpret it? Does it apply to someone I didn't even meet or am not thinking of? Or it just doesn't work? Is the relationship with my left hand a lot more complex than I thought?

While on the subject, is there some litterature/online resources you'd recommend to better understand cartomancy in general or improve interpretation?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Sorgrid posted:

Thanks once more for your awesome work, but I'm really puzzled by the second, actual love reading: I don't have a partner or even a prospect right now, and I was curious whether I'd be soon able to make forays with regards to my love life. Are there some other cues you can give me to interpret it? Does it apply to someone I didn't even meet or am not thinking of? Or it just doesn't work? Is the relationship with my left hand a lot more complex than I thought?

While on the subject, is there some litterature/online resources you'd recommend to better understand cartomancy in general or improve interpretation?

it could be a future, or past prospect you have not noticed
we often don't notice those that notice us
i believe it is safe to say, that if you are a grown adult who ventures out sometimes, another grown adult has noticed you
sex and love are like crack, lacking a greater, and more pressing instinct, they are largely what drives us all

you can do instant online readings with facade tarot, and you can check out Aleister Crowley's writings on the Thoth deck, i found that book to be highly helpful

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
im down for a reading, senator

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

anime was right posted:

coming right up!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

anime was right posted:

in the past, the world called you with its various delights
you wanted to have your drink of life,
and were bold and determined in your pursuit
now, you find yourself in the very midst of your journey towards your desires
you are practical, determined, and tenacious in pursuit of your goals
you have made long term plans, and are putting in the sacrifices required for success
you may also find unexpected assistance in your journey
however, it is your determination and persistence, that will help you realize your aims
in the future, you will undergo a fundamental life change, it will be an agreeable change, because your clear eyed view of the world, and your place in it will allow you to adapt easily to the swift and global changes you will undergo
this change is likely not only expected, but preferred
long ago, you set out to change your life, and soon the time will come when that change will be made, and you will be ready to adapt, so that you can make the most of what life has to offer

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 09:31 on Mar 19, 2017

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

in the past, the world called you with its various delights
you wanted to have your drink of life,
and were bold and determined in your pursuit
now, you find yourself in the very midst of your journey towards your desires
you are practical, determined, and tenacious in pursuit of your goals
you have made long term plans, and are putting in the sacrifices required for success
you may also find unexpected assistance in your journey
however, it is your determination and persistence, that will help you realize your aims
in the future, you will undergo a fundamental life change, it will be an agreeable change, because your clear eyed view of the world, and your place in it will allow you to adapt easily to the swift and global changes you will undergo
this change is likely not only expected, but preferred
long ago, you set out to change your life, and soon the time will come when that change will be made, and you will be ready to adapt, so that you can make the most of what life has to offer

thanks mr graham

so i take it i goofed off but now i'll just move forward towards my ultimate goal, something huge will happen and then success????

thats kinda neat. thats a good fortune.

appreciate it

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

anime was right posted:

thanks mr graham

so i take it i goofed off but now i'll just move forward towards my ultimate goal, something huge will happen and then success????

thats kinda neat. thats a good fortune.

appreciate it

thank you :blush: :beerpal:

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

dear mr. graham;

thank you for your services to the people of CSPAM.

if you have time, what does spring hold for

a: me

b: PissPig

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

dear mr. graham;

recently you have been buried deep in a project, perhaps a new job or a return to school
at any rate, you have been busy, and putting off short term enjoyment for long term goals
the spring may be bringing for you much needed luck in your personal affairs,
perhaps your recent project has been going well or perhaps your love life may be making positive strides, in any case, this spring carries with it a sense of fulfillment and leisure pleasure
a question that has been long standing for you will be answered in the affirmative or negative in a final way
there is a change underway that is meaningful and may be closing on e chapter in order to begin another
whatever the case, a long standing issue will finally be put to rest

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

dear mr. graham;

recently he was distracted by something, probably flattery and temporary adoration, he was seduced by it and that has led him to his present situation

he has to do things, and his days are characterized by more work than he is used to as well as the learning of brand new skills on his feet
in addition to this, his days are relatively hectic, and he has had to use inner resources which he is not used to tapping into in order to make sense of a vast, treacherous, and quickly changing environment

his current troubles will fall away as minor inconveniences, and his deceit will go unpunished for the spring, and he will likely throw others under the bus for the revelations that continue to leak into the public
no real damage will be done however, and it will largely continue to be business as usual for trump, such as it is

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 06:03 on Apr 10, 2017

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
What should I expect out of the Yankees this season Senator, other than mediocrity?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

C. Everett Koop posted:

What should I expect out of the Yankees this season Senator, other than mediocrity?

recently, they may have had performance that made you think of childhood or a bygone era,
they played in a way that gave you hope for the future in their performance, for the first time in a long time, you felt a sense of optimism
lately, they have been working hard to excel, and will accept nothing less but victory, they may have made recent trades or hired a new coach, perhaps they have made adjustments in training,
whatever the case, they have been working hard to win, and they may wind up resting on their laurels in the coming season, or taking an ancillary role
there may be a player with an injury who is important to victory, and their convalescence may cast a pall over the season
at any rate, while victory is possible it may have a more muted cast than usual

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Mediocrity it is. Thank you Senator you've saved me great time this summer.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Linds, a midsummers night reading if u covld id be most grateful as always...

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

Linds, a midsummers night reading if u covld id be most grateful as always...

in the past you had difficulties, perhaps due to being short on money, or perhaps due to addiction; in either case, you have experienced hard times, and have known what it is to fear for the future, and perhaps even what it is to experience cold, and hunger

now, you are experiencing a resurgence of hope, and you have bold new plans

they may not seem so real yet, but this card points to hope at the end of the tunnel
your bold new plans, and the heady feelings of possibility you are experiencing are leading you down a new path, and while it may remain unclear to you where it leads, it is very likely leading you away from the pain of the past

in the future, you will have to fight hard to move forward, but you are brave in this pursuit, and you are holding your own as the tide of life beats against you
you are the brave hero, wounded, yet still standing at a crossroads where you could have easily fallen, and while you may not yet see the strength you will bring to bear at this time, know that it's a mark of your strength, your effort to leave the past behind you

e: i chose the Phoenix deck because of your recent return :3:

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 08:32 on Jun 16, 2017

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Hey Lindsey you gently caress how about you read them cards and tell me where's my fuckin money

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Miss Lindsey, please let me know if I'll get what I want in the next three months

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Crane Fist posted:

Hey Lindsey you gently caress how about you read them cards and tell me where's my fuckin money

in the past, you have been having a good time, perhaps you have been wasting money in pursuit of a hobby, or a childhood pursuit
it is possible that you once may have even enjoyed a childhood where most playthings you wanted, you got
in any case, this card is a symbol of the way childish games and pursuits give us joy, but only for a time
it is temporary, the kind of joy this card brings, and and it's transience maintains it's intensity
there was a time in your life that you thoroughly enjoyed, and you are wishing for those days to return, whether or not that is in fact possible

in the present you have distanced yourself from childish things, and wisdom has become a guiding light in your choices
you are holding yourself accountable for your choices, and unwilling to accept less from yourself during this sensitive juncture
you may find yourself solitary during this, your moment of metamorphosis, but no matter
others will learn that they can either keep up, or get left behind, as your increasingly insightful and perceptive vision leads you in the right direction to meet your goals

there is a matter that may not be to your liking, as the page of wands suggests a period of starting over
this suggests a period in your life when you will have to learn from scratch, and from others
your bravery and ability to adapt will make this possible, but it may be necessary to try things you haven't tried before, and seek advice you never felt you needed before to move closer to your goals
you will experience an apprenticeship that may lead to feelings of discomfort, but like the page of wands, you must be free to break from old patterns, and discover new ways of doing things
the page of wands is associated with fire, and therefore freedom from old patterns, and it is also associated with the vitality and openmindedness of youth, as well the ability to seek new paths

in short, if you want your money, try something new, and don't forget to remain open to new options, as well as legitimately good advice

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 10:12 on Jun 16, 2017

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
You're the best, L.O.G.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mayor Dave posted:

Miss Lindsey, please let me know if I'll get what I want in the next three months

hm

i ain't no miss :wink:

month 1:

you have a brand new idea, and you are itching to share it
this idea can make you money, but others may not know it
you yourself may have to get used to listening to others on your journey, but the fact remains, that the cosmos have given you the ability to find where your future vocation may be

month 2: victory

this card is auspicious, and it implies that the idea you had in month one will start reaping rewards in month 2
you will find that people are suddenly interested in what you have to say, and that your previous idea, with careful tending, will start to bear fruit
people around you will notice this too, and will want to join the victory parade
that's all well and good, but you will need assistance to maintain your vision, and so it will be those who have genuine faith in you, that will have the most benefit to you in month 2

month 3:

you will be coming of age; your idea will have succeeded, and your seemingly zany path will be providing dividends
after your initial victory, others will note this too, and attempt to march in lockstep
in any case, you will have new concerns, mainly, where to go from there
the fates however, have blessed you, by gifting you with common sense, and the ability to make the right choices
the queen of swords is solitary, wise, and she rules alone
you will do the same by month 3, after the zany escapades of original thought in month 1, that will pay off by month 2, you will find, through experience, that your own counsel is best, by month 3

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 11:51 on Jun 16, 2017

• Locked thread