Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Crane Fist posted:

You're the best, L.O.G.

thank you
:3: :kimchi: :blush:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mythical Moderate
Jul 5, 2002

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They are all those of 'Justice'.

Can I please get a general reading for the next three months?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

in the past you had difficulties, perhaps due to being short on money, or perhaps due to addiction; in either case, you have experienced hard times, and have known what it is to fear for the future, and perhaps even what it is to experience cold, and hunger

now, you are experiencing a resurgence of hope, and you have bold new plans

they may not seem so real yet, but this card points to hope at the end of the tunnel
your bold new plans, and the heady feelings of possibility you are experiencing are leading you down a new path, and while it may remain unclear to you where it leads, it is very likely leading you away from the pain of the past

in the future, you will have to fight hard to move forward, but you are brave in this pursuit, and you are holding your own as the tide of life beats against you
you are the brave hero, wounded, yet still standing at a crossroads where you could have easily fallen, and while you may not yet see the strength you will bring to bear at this time, know that it's a mark of your strength, your effort to leave the past behind you

e: i chose the Phoenix deck because of your recent return :3:

Incredible.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Mythical Moderate posted:

i'm a bit hungova', but i will get to you soon
:hai:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

thank you :blush: :kimchi: :D

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

hi mr Lindsey could you let me know what's up for me at work in the next 2 or 3 months? your readings have been real good :D

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

month one will be difficult
you may run short on funds due to over spending, cut work hours, or spend thrift people who may be in your life
your difficulties affording those things you may want or need will be temporary though

the second month may be a time where you can be more generous with your emotions
you may be in love and learning more and more about how to reflect and fulfill your partners needs
perhaps you are growing emotionally in response to your immediate environment
in any case, you will be a warm and welcome presence to those around you, and bring with you sensitivity and emotional serenity

the third month will be a time of charity for you, and your growing emotional generosity will fuel a surge of financial generosity
be careful that you don't empty your own cupboard to give to others while hungry, because spend thrift is associated with this card as well as generosity
be careful not to shower others with what you don't have to give, but this time may mark a period in your life when you learn to act on your willingness to give

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 09:12 on Jun 17, 2017

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Oh Lindsey, RINO spirit guide

I have a great personal trial in about 4 days, I need to know how well I'll go

read my future

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

hi mr Lindsey could you let me know what's up for me at work in the next 2 or 3 months? your readings have been real good :D

in month one you will be finding your groove and perhaps feeling you have the right fit with some of your coworkers
you may feel this is the right time to speak up at times and contribute a bit more than you would normally
you will find a flow that pleases you in your day to day activities as you become more accustomed to your duties
you may feel that you're able to perform better, and move through your workload with more ease

the second month will bring a feeling of deja vu as old skills are revisited, old routines return, and a feeling of starting fresh envelops everything
this will be far from disturbing however, as it is mostly good memories that you will recall as you apply older skills to tackle new problems
a time when you were innocent will inform your new reality where you are more in control

the third month will reveal your ambitious side as you seek to move closer to your goals
what you seek is still a ways away, but your will to move towards it will serve you well as you make methodical long-term progress
month three will be about putting in place the foundation on which your future will rest as you move towards your goals

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 21:51 on Jun 17, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

rudatron posted:

Oh Lindsey, RINO spirit guide

I have a great personal trial in about 4 days, I need to know how well I'll go

read my future

in the past, you were innocent, and engaged in innocent play
you had joy before the present circumstances faced you, because you were unaware of where things might lead

now, you are not looking at the opportunities that are in front of you, the people that want to help you, and their helping hands, in addition to the benefits of experience they have to offer

you may have a temporary victory soon, but be sure not to honor money and things before people, because it is people, friends, mentors, loved ones, and good samaritans, that will have the most to offer you during this sensitive juncture

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 10:46 on Jun 17, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
bump because i normally do these in the middle of the night at nite crew o' clock, lol

Moose_Knuck
Aug 1, 2008
I'm down with the hocus pocus. Lemme get some of that psychic love, Senator.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Hello Senator.

David Bowie has worked a great deal of mystical imagery through his music, with explicit kabbalistic callouts in Station to Station, for example. Its been said he was the karmic glue holding the world together, and it is observable fact that things have gone to hell since he died. So, was he responsible for keeping poo poo together and if so, what do?

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

hi senator, can the cards tell me whether or not i am a good person?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Would the Senior Senator of the Palmetto State please read my fortune and tell me how I will contribute to humanity in my lifetime?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Moose_Knuck posted:

I'm down with the hocus pocus. Lemme get some of that psychic love, Senator.

you may have had a time of success, in your past, either in life, or in love
during that time a gracious presence enveloped this time, and you enjoyed some abundance
a feeling of gentle surprise may have struck you as suddenly, things seemed to be going right, when you may have been used to things going wrong
this stroke of luck settled over your life as you may have enjoyed the presence of new companions or, the luxury of increased material gains, and perhaps, even both

now, you are struggling to maintain the pleasant rewards of the past, as you realize much of it is due to the graciousness of others
you may be wondering if the current state of your affairs is temporary, and whether it may even be limiting you
as you go through life now,
you are becoming all too aware of how much you need others, and how much the material comfort of your present life is precarious in it's security

in the future, you will come to bring your full and considerable strength to bear, as you fight life's battles from the high ground
you will be deep in battle, with no fear of losing as you engage in seeking to protect what you hold near, and dear
it is this strength that will help you hold your ground as those with different opinions seek to rattle your individual nature, and it is this individuality that will help you keep what or whom you love, as well as maintain your ability to help yourself, and others thrive

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 06:55 on Jun 18, 2017

Moose_Knuck
Aug 1, 2008
It's scary how accurate you are. I don't know about that future poo poo, but it sounds fun. Time to pick up a dictionary and some boxing gloves! -- Thank you, senator. You have made a believer out of me.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Bilirubin posted:

Hello Senator.

David Bowie has worked a great deal of mystical imagery through his music, with explicit kabbalistic callouts in Station to Station, for example. Its been said he was the karmic glue holding the world together, and it is observable fact that things have gone to hell since he died. So, was he responsible for keeping poo poo together and if so, what do?
David Bowie consistently rose and re-rose from ashes

his penchant for death, rebirth and it's eternal cycle were codified in his gift, his music, and now he is soaring among angels within his true nature as the Phoenix

given his laconic nature, and that he is fully a descendant of those who identify themselves as belonging to the age of enlightenment, i chose one card, from which we may divine his message to us

Bowie, would often communicate worlds with merely a look or a phrase, so we will attempt to execute the same simplicity

here, we have the hermit which suggests
that bowie is letting us know
that we are alone in our journey to
spiritual development as living beings,
and always have been
that he himself, had his own journey,
and that we must take our steps forward
ourselves
he was not the glue holding us together,
but, merely, yet another guide on our journey of self discovery
his journey was independent, introspective, and often, lonely
the journey is the same for us
the hermit travels his path willingly, though alone
he holds the lantern in darkness
note that he is surrounded in darkness
though bowie was a bright guiding light for many, his brilliance was augmented by the fact that his light often came through the cracks, in lives wracked with darkness
it was what gave him his intimate relationship with so many
fame of course often isolates one, so while he provided company to many, he was often in isolation from the millions that sought to surround him
we are similarly struggling to pick out our own path forward in darkness, and fighting to seek the knowledge hidden from us, and the world
bowie lived through Nixon, Reagan, George Bush Senior, and George Bush Jr
these presidents harmed many, jailed many, killed many, and symbolized darkness both for the American people, and the globe
Trump is doing the same, and far worse
this is our darkness, and we must be brave and step forward into the dark with the lantern of hope and reason in our hands, in the hopes that this light can lead us out of darkness, as it did bowie,
when he found love, a family, and finally got to love and live in obama's America
this joy is something we must search for, and fight for, as we follow that lantern's thin pale translucent glow, and who knows?
the thin white duke may still be helping to light the way from the cosmos

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 10:37 on Jun 18, 2017

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

David Bowie consistently rose and re-rose from ashes

his penchant for death, rebirth and it's eternal cycle were codified in his gift, his music, and now he is soaring among angels within his true nature as the Phoenix

given his laconic nature, and that he is fully a descendant of those who identify themselves as belonging to the age of enlightenment, i chose one card, from which we may divine his message to us

Bowie, would often communicate worlds with merely a look or a phrase, so we will attempt to execute the same simplicity

here, we have the hermit which suggests
that bowie is letting us know
that we are alone in our journey to
spiritual development as living beings,
and always have been
that he himself, had his own journey,
and that we must take our steps forward
ourselves
he was not the glue holding us together,
but, merely, yet another guide on our journey of self discovery
his journey was independent, introspective, and often, lonely
the journey is the same for us
the hermit travels his path willingly, though alone
he holds the lantern in darkness
note that he is surrounded in darkness
though bowie was a bright guiding light for many, his brilliance was augmented by the fact that his light often came through the cracks, in lives wracked with darkness
it was what gave him his intimate relationship with so many
fame of course often isolates one, so while he provided company to many, he was often in isolation from the millions that sought to surround him
we are similarly struggling to pick out our own path forward in darkness, and fighting to seek the knowledge hidden from us, and the world
bowie lived through Nixon, Reagan, George Bush Senior, and George Bush Jr
these presidents harmed many, jailed many, killed many, and symbolized darkness both for the American people, and the globe
Trump is doing the same, and far worse
this is our darkness, and we must be brave and step forward into the dark with the lantern of hope and reason in our hands, in the hopes that this light can lead us out of darkness, as it did bowie,
when he found love, a family, and finally got to love and live in obama's America
this joy is something we must search for, and fight for, as we follow that lantern's thin pale translucent glow, and who knows?
the thin white duke may still be helping to light the way from the cosmos

Bravo!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
we got some poo poo going on at work Senator mind giving me a reading to see how it'll go for me besides poorly?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

hi senator, can the cards tell me whether or not i am a good person?

you have long been interested in the subject of goodness,
it appears that the spiritual, and the mystical have both long interested you
when it comes to morality, you have long held rather old fashioned values, not of the regressive variety, but rather of the genteel kind
you believe in niceties like please, and thank you, and while you may or may not have always displayed or held these values yourself, you have still tended to appreciate them in others

you are also practical, dependable, and aware of the reality that nothing is free
you make the choices you need to make
in order to provide for yourself as well as for others, and it is in the service of others often, whether through guidance or patronage, that you have made your most difficult choices,
and it is often for others, you have have had to experience sacrifice of a material nature
it is with this knowledge that it is often hard for you to understand, why some may not have made the same sacrifices as you have
it is perhaps that you are a greater benefiiciary of difficult experiences than most, and it is hard to imagine that people may not have had the experiences necessary, to inform their imagination, so that they may understand your experiences
it is this superior experience in you, that makes it possible for you to make the harder choices, due to your awareness of reality's limitations as well as it's advantages

the opportunity for new/renewed love may be coming, and perhaps has recently come your way, and this is informing your beliefs, and attitudes; you are thinking of the future, perhaps of children, possibly of a family, and it is likely you believe that if you take your own individual path, you will in fact be selfish, and myopic in pursuit of your own happiness
the reality is however, that life is offering you the opportunity to turn over a new leaf, your leaf
a new approach, or perhaps, a new/renewed person may push you in a new direction
this will make you more aware of your innermost feelings, and needs
meanwhile, the presence of new affection will help open you up to your long held internal values, symbolized by the high priestess, that have been your North Star, unconsciously, thus far

e: the cards, if you haven't noticed, are describing the classic definition of a good person

self sacrificing, a strong moral center(high priestess), a practical nature(king of coins), and a loving nature (page of cups)

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 05:29 on Jun 19, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Would the Senior Senator of the Palmetto State please read my fortune and tell me how I will contribute to humanity in my lifetime?

in the past you have suffered pain, and cruelty
perhaps, it was due to your childhood, or alternatively, a poor relationship
in any case you suffered sharp words, betrayal, or emotional abuse, and it follows you mentally to this day
it may make itself known in dreams, or maybe negative un-constructive thoughts

whatever the case, the battle now, is mostly in your mind, and you struggle to keep your distance with that
as you convalesce from previous pain
the four of swords indicates a period of rest as well as repose
this desire to retreat however, is due to a sharp sensation that you must heal, that you must allow old wounds to close, before moving forward

the case, and unusually so, is that retiring from life for too long will not be your likely response to your present need to heal
you will likely rise from your time of rest to visit the work around you
you will put the past behind you, and in doing so, you will come upon a time of plenty, and of good fortune
the empress represents people who will be receptive to your ideas, and/or your needs, who will embrace you in your new found feeling of peace, and serenity
this feeling will not be rejected by you, and will instead, help supplant your current feeling of convalescence with the motivation to act, even though it is under your present convalescence which you now find peace, and repose

you will finally share what you have learned from your past pain with the world, and under the tutelage of the empress you will be able to share your natural generosity with the community; it is through your generosity, and the communication of your unique experiences, that you will contribute to humanity most in this age
there is no ideal human contribution, except that which comes from the heart, and your journey of self discovery will reveal that to you
so, in answer to the question 'what will i contribute to humanity in my lifetime', the answer is, in a word, you

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 08:10 on Jun 19, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

C. Everett Koop posted:

we got some poo poo going on at work Senator mind giving me a reading to see how it'll go for me besides poorly?

this is a subject i hold close to my heart, and i'm rooting for you, and i want you to know that

in the past, you labored through darkness
many dangers surrounded you, and you had to focus on hope as it lit the night sky with it's pale promise
you felt the wolves were at your door as you made the Herculean effort to forge your way forward in darkness, and danger
the mysterious path forward is perilous,
poorly lit, and without assistance from friends
yet, you may very well be strong enough to make your way through dimly lit, poorly reinforced situations, as you fight your way to the light at the end of the tunnel

now, life asks you to look for opportunity
whether it takes the form of a new job, an empty position that allows for a raise, or a new career direction replete with additional education, you are asked to see the options in front of you, and pounce, quickly
the eight of wands represent swiftness, and particularly, the swiftness with which opportunity appears, and disappears
this fickle reality will inform your present as you frantically look for what it is that is calling for you to utilize your assets, and finally, the advantages you have to offer others through the benefit of your life experiences, as well as your specific skill sets

if you take advantage of the opportunities in front of you, you will find yourself a just leader, able to organize, and plan business in the way that it should be utilized
the leadership you can provide will be just, honest, robust, and effective
in the future, whether things go well at your present job, or not,
you will be looked to for advice, consistency, effectiveness, and honesty, because these traits are natural to you
the king of swords wears simple clothing, so as a leader you will be unassuming, yet you will earn the trust of your subordinates effortlessly, through love of your ability to place them before yourself, and your obligation to employees before private indulgence
it is this integrity that will carry you far, no matter what position you will come to occupy

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 07:27 on Jun 19, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

thank you! :cheers::rock:

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

loving hell, mr graham

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

might I have one please?

I can offer this pic in recompense

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

loving hell, mr graham

:blush: :blush: :blush: :3:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Can I have my reading done using only these cards?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

in the past you have suffered pain, and cruelty
perhaps, it was due to your childhood, or alternatively, a poor relationship
in any case you suffered sharp words, betrayal, or emotional abuse, and it follows you mentally to this day
it may make itself known in dreams, or maybe negative un-constructive thoughts

whatever the case, the battle now, is mostly in your mind, and you struggle to keep your distance with that
as you convalesce from previous pain
the four of swords indicates a period of rest as well as repose
this desire to retreat however, is due to a sharp sensation that you must heal, that you must allow old wounds to close, before moving forward

the case, and unusually so, is that retiring from life for too long will not be your likely response to your present need to heal
you will likely rise from your time of rest to visit the work around you
you will put the past behind you, and in doing so, you will come upon a time of plenty, and of good fortune
the empress represents people who will be receptive to your ideas, and/or your needs, who will embrace you in your new found feeling of peace, and serenity
this feeling will not be rejected by you, and will instead, help supplant your current feeling of convalescence with the motivation to act, even though it is under your present convalescence which you now find peace, and repose

you will finally share what you have learned from your past pain with the world, and under the tutelage of the empress you will be able to share your natural generosity with the community; it is through your generosity, and the communication of your unique experiences, that you will contribute to humanity most in this age
there is no ideal human contribution, except that which comes from the heart, and your journey of self discovery will reveal that to you
so, in answer to the question 'what will i contribute to humanity in my lifetime', the answer is, in a word, you

Thank you! :unsmith:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

this is a subject i hold close to my heart, and i'm rooting for you, and i want you to know that

in the past, you labored through darkness
many dangers surrounded you, and you had to focus on hope as it lit the night sky with it's pale promise
you felt the wolves were at your door as you made the Herculean effort to forge your way forward in darkness, and danger
the mysterious path forward is perilous,
poorly lit, and without assistance from friends
yet, you may very well be strong enough to make your way through dimly lit, poorly reinforced situations, as you fight your way to the light at the end of the tunnel

now, life asks you to look for opportunity
whether it takes the form of a new job, an empty position that allows for a raise, or a new career direction replete with additional education, you are asked to see the options in front of you, and pounce, quickly
the eight of wands represent swiftness, and particularly, the swiftness with which opportunity appears, and disappears
this fickle reality will inform your present as you frantically look for what it is that is calling for you to utilize your assets, and finally, the advantages you have to offer others through the benefit of your life experiences, as well as your specific skill sets

if you take advantage of the opportunities in front of you, you will find yourself a just leader, able to organize, and plan business in the way that it should be utilized
the leadership you can provide will be just, honest, robust, and effective
in the future, whether things go well at your present job, or not,
you will be looked to for advice, consistency, effectiveness, and honesty, because these traits are natural to you
the king of swords wears simple clothing, so as a leader you will be unassuming, yet you will earn the trust of your subordinates effortlessly, through love of your ability to place them before yourself, and your obligation to employees before private indulgence
it is this integrity that will carry you far, no matter what position you will come to occupy

I was on-board for the first two paragraphs, but sadly you lost me with the third and leadership/integrity talk. Regardless, thank you for your services Senator.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

C. Everett Koop posted:

I was on-board for the first two paragraphs, but sadly you lost me with the third and leadership/integrity talk. Regardless, thank you for your services Senator.

that was the future paragraph

Mythical Moderate
Jul 5, 2002

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They are all those of 'Justice'.

month one will be difficult
you may run short on funds due to over spending, cut work hours, or spend thrift people who may be in your life
your difficulties affording those things you may want or need will be temporary though

the second month may be a time where you can be more generous with your emotions
you may be in love and learning more and more about how to reflect and fulfill your partners needs
perhaps you are growing emotionally in response to your immediate environment
in any case, you will be a warm and welcome presence to those around you, and bring with you sensitivity and emotional serenity

the third month will be a time of charity for you, and your growing emotional generosity will fuel a surge of financial generosity
be careful that you don't empty your own cupboard to give to others while hungry, because spend thrift is associated with this card as well as generosity
be careful not to shower others with what you don't have to give, but this time may mark a period in your life when you learn to act on your willingness to give

Thank you! Considering I most likely won't have my current job by the end of next month I hope the other two months are just as accurate.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

C. Everett Koop posted:

hope youre never my boss

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Al! posted:

hope youre never my boss

Feeling's mutual.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

bedpan posted:

might I have one please?

I can offer this pic in recompense

a time of plenty was in your past
it may have been in your recent, or distant past, a time when you had a feeling of security, and perhaps even of boredom
this may have included an inheritance, or perhaps merely a financially supportive parent, or partner

this boredom has motivated you to take a new path, one where you are just beginning your journey, and are showing greenness amongst your colleagues, and potential mentors
you are currently an apprentice seeking knowledge, and will invariably find it through your enthusiasm, and dedication

you will in the future, grow captivating, and persuasive, as you will be able to keep the attention of others, as well as get them on your side, and willing to support your cause
your personal projects will find support, because of your charm, and gift for motivating others
it will be up to you to use these gifts to the best of your ability

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 08:27 on Jun 22, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Bert Roberge posted:

Can I have my reading done using only these cards?

this is clearly a reading for trump:

in the past, you had a sharp and uncomfortable change of circumstances
everything you knew went out the window, as the structures in your life fell apart
you found in the midst of your trouble a kind, generous soul, perhaps alcoholic, who was interested in your well being
this person silently managed your affairs while enabling your bad habits, all so you could be comfortable, and more at ease
perhaps, you found this person to be a love interest, someone you can trust, and rely on
you are the yin and yang for each other,
and are rebuilding the structures in your life that once were broken
now, your life sails off in a different direction, as new events, and new projects appear before you
you will not stand still while pursuing your path forward, and much of your experience will be devoted to balancing the better, and worse aspects of your nature, as you fight to move forward

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 09:19 on Jun 21, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Thank you! Considering I most likely won't have my current job by the end of next month I hope the other two months are just as accurate.

thank you
:tipshat:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
bump so people will see the new readings

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

this is clearly a reading for trump:

in the past, you had a sharp and uncomfortable change of circumstances
everything you knew went out the window, as the structures in your life fell apart
you found in the midst of your trouble a kind, generous soul, perhaps alcoholic, who was interested in your well being
this person silently managed your affairs while enabling your bad habits, all so you could be comfortable, and more at ease
perhaps, you found this person to be a love interest, someone you can trust, and rely on
you are the yin and yang for each other,
and are rebuilding the structures in your life that once were broken
now, your life sails off in a different direction, as new events, and new projects appear before you
you will not stand still while pursuing your path forward, and much of your experience will be devoted to balancing the better, and worse aspects of your nature, as you fight to move forward

ok this one is weirdly :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Bert Roberge posted:

ok this one is weirdly :3:

thank you kindly :hfive:

• Locked thread