Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

I was 2 when Star Wars came out (and saw it in the theater though I don't remember the experience distinctly?), 5 for Empire and 8 for Return of the Jedi so George Lucas did the exact opposite of wrecking my childhood. I didn't see Howard the Duck until I was in Junior High and actually kind of like Howard the Duck while recognizing that it's a bad movie and have basically the same reaction to Radioland Muders ("Yeah, Peoria's a lot smaller than Chicago!").

George Lucas Made Some lovely Movies In My Late 20s is hard to really work up the energy to rant about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread