Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
how much alchol does it take for a alcholic to get alchul posining and die? I wish me dick was long enough to reach the blades in the blender

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Also just the stupidity of that final Atlanta drive in regulation. Not that getting a FG was likely, it was still just so poorly executed. Like just lob bombs to Julio.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

At least there's some nice meltdowns happening rn

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

just the best just the best

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?

Volkerball posted:

no it's not you dumb poo poo

It sure is!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Congratulations to FIVE RING SHRIMP.

This one is sweet.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

sector_corrector posted:

Seriously, you're cheaters, and you're top to bottom trump supporters. I hope every last one of you dumb hicks gets cancer.

you know we live in one of the most educated and progressive areas of the country right. the athens of america.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
51 to 23 time of possession. insane

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

gently caress you. I hope you get cancer in an especially painful place. Or your mother.

drat dude harsh

im hoping the seahawks make it back next year but that doesnt mean i can root for the likeable tom brady

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hahahahhahahahahaha, you did it. With your lovely system quarterback, and your cheating coach. You finally got the approval of Donald Trump. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I love this so much. The patriots "win". hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Volkerball posted:

no it's not you dumb poo poo

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Still, I love football.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Groovelord Neato posted:

you know we live in one of the most educated and progressive areas of the country right. the athens of america.

Suck my drat dick, you hick.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I can finally live in a world where I no longer have feelings about having to accept whether Bill and Tom are the greatest ever. I feel so free

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Groovelord Neato posted:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

sector_corrector posted:

Suck my drat dick, you hick.

i'm smarter, handsomer, and in better shape than you.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ussr posted:

It sure is!

nobody likes tom brady, nobody likes the patriots, and nobody likes teams who win too much. there is literally nothing about this that is good for anyone other than dipshit fair weather fans who jack off to posters of tom brady

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

pro starcraft loser posted:

Still, I love football.

i stopped watching football years ago and this game only reaffirms my belief that its a truly terrible game

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Tom is crying man.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Tom Brady Owns and this is from someone who took a big L from him in a superbowl.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Plucky lil 5 time Superbowl champions.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Volkerball posted:

nobody likes tom brady, nobody likes the patriots, and nobody likes teams who win too much. there is literally nothing about this that is good for anyone other than dipshit fair weather fans who jack off to posters of tom brady

it's cool that it was the biggest comeback in postseason history and the biggest comeback in patriots history.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Volkerball posted:

at this point how would you even tell who was a fair weather fan

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Philip Rivers posted:

i stopped watching football years ago and this game only reaffirms my belief that its a truly terrible game

the national football league is fraudulent. theres nothing new about that

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
burn atlanta to the ground for good this time

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Is Tom retiring?

Y/N

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?

Volkerball posted:

Haha jesus calm down you're going to aneurysm and die face down on top of a half written poo poo post.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Anyone else feel like world events have been a bespoke "gently caress you" lovingly crafted and drilled between their eyes for ~14 months now? Cause goddamn.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Groovelord Neato posted:

i'm smarter, handsomer, and in better shape than you.

how does it feel to support donald trump's football team

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

pro starcraft loser posted:

Still, I love football.

At least college football did its job this year.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

I was hoping that Kraft was drunk for this one

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Is Bill..........smiling?

:aaa:

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Volkerball posted:

I dunno, it's probably funny to fans of NFC South rivals

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

it's cool that it was the biggest comeback in postseason history and the biggest comeback in patriots history.

it's not the biggest comeback in postseason history and no it's not cool. it would have been cool if it happened the other way around. this is just a loving mockery

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
This comes down to roger goodell focusing on removing the fun from the game.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Blue Raider posted:

the national football league is fraudulent. theres nothing new about that

i wish i was playing football right now so my brains could get scrambled and i could forget this game ever happend

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I fly over Atlanta like 12 hours from now and I assume I'll be able to see the tears from 33k feet.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

ozymandius1024 posted:

I dunno, it's probably funny to fans of NFC South rivals

yeah this is p great

Eifert Posting posted:

I fly over Atlanta like 12 hours from now and I assume I'll be able to see the tears from 33k feet.

lol there's no falcons fans in atlanta

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

sector_corrector posted:

how does it feel to support donald trump's football team

i liked them before he did. i can't do anything about bandwagon fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs

Eifert Posting posted:

Anyone else feel like world events have been a bespoke "gently caress you" lovingly crafted and drilled between their eyes for ~14 months now? Cause goddamn.

The unsold pilot of an anthology horror series is what we're living in

• Locked thread