Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Volkerball posted:

i can't wait for the raiders to spend the next decade running a train on your dumb asses

inshallah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Philip Rivers posted:

can we just cancel football already

The Bears are already way ahead of you

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

sexy mouse posted:

is this the greatest choke in modern pro sports history

That would belong to the Yankees in the ALDS of some year against the Red Sox, but it's a close second

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
On the bright side, this gives Kyle Shanahan an easy way to bond with some of his new players.

...the ones who haven't retired, anyway.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Hard fought victory. The Falcons certainly cannot be disappointed with the overall season but that loss is a tough pill to swallow. Hell, a pill larger than even the biggest esophaguses around.

Whoever received the coin toss was going to win.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

sector_corrector posted:

You're a dumb loving hick, then. You're a bandwagon fang from an underpopulated area that has no choice but to support the evil empire of football. Seriously, how do you live with yourself?

i liked them when they was bad and i live in one of the most densely populated areas in the country.

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

That would belong to the Yankees in the ALDS of some year against the Red Sox, but it's a close second

2004 ALCS is the all time collapse and Warriors losing when up 3-1 to the Cavs is probably second.

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?
Guys... cheaters win. Money does buy happiness. Smoking makes you look cool.

Might as well jump on this bandwagon because its the least evil win any of us are gonna get in the next 100 years while Trump turns this country into Trumplandia.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

sector_corrector posted:

Well, you don't, you dumb loving hick. Click the thing that used to be your mod button, please, fuckhole.

Lol at your meltdown

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

PrinceRandom posted:

Bennett is real cool and I'm glad he got a ring

I'm super stoked about this for real

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Regular New England fan: "Duuuuhhhhh, I love being in the coldest part of the United States (editors note: What????) and voting for trump, blugggggh, buuuhhh, Tom Brady.... uh huh!"

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
So, what's the difference between holding and tom brady's cheating anyway, it's just gamesmanship, you gotta try to win or you aren't really doing it. Like how 'spygate' was literally someone videotaping someone who is on the sideline in public view, haha.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

PrinceRandom posted:

Bennett is real cool and I'm glad he got a ring

Stoked about this, too. Really nice dude and even shares my last name. id have sexual intercourse with him, but only consensual, of course.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
im sad

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Welp...that was a thing that happened. See you guys next season.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Gronk was watching this on life support and the victory gave him the will to overcome his injury.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

when they came back all i thought about was marty dancing to whitney and got a big ol smile on my mug.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Intruder posted:

Lol at your meltdown

It's not only my meltdown, it's the rest of America who hates you. Also you guys can't deal with that. You can't deal with the fact that nobody else in the country likes you, and that as a team you aren't a compelling story because your states are boring and lovely.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I was pulling for the Falcons but at least we got a good meltdown out of this

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Groovelord Neato posted:

i liked them when they was bad and i live in one of the most densely populated areas in the country.

2004 ALCS is the all time collapse and Warriors losing when up 3-1 to the Cavs is probably second.

In the same playoffs the Thunder lost when up 3-1 on the Warriors in a game 7 where Westbrook dribbled the ball off his foot in the last minute.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Just realized by the graphic that the Falcons gave up 31 unanswered points.

That's mindblowing. :psyduck:

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

sector_corrector posted:

Regular New England fan: "Duuuuhhhhh, I love being in the coldest part of the United States (editors note: What????) and voting for trump, blugggggh, buuuhhh, Tom Brady.... uh huh!"

lmao we voted blue and :420: and the coldest part of the US is MN

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
This is exactly what happens when you get complacent, especially against the now best of all time qb and coach.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

sector_corrector posted:

It's not only my meltdown, it's the rest of America who hates you. Also you guys can't deal with that. You can't deal with the fact that nobody else in the country likes you, and that as a team you aren't a compelling story because your states are boring and lovely.

I'm a Texans fan as every regular in tff knows. I love playoff posters

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Intruder posted:

It's like the seventeenth cherry on the sundae.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Groovelord Neato posted:

I know it was in a series nowhere near as important as the other two, but the Flyers coming back from down 3 games to 0 to force a game 7 and then winning game 7 after going down 3 goals to 0 to knock off the Bruins five or six years ago was incredible.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

Intruder posted:

I wouldn't call the second half Falcons offense good, even as a meltdown!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Legend has it Arthur Blank is standing on the sideline til this day.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
and by that I mean I'm drunk and dying inside

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Panzeh posted:

same but also steelers fans because they're the worst

Listen, my most hated rival just completed the most amazing comeback in history, and I can't be mad at that. Also, this was more embarrassing than the AFCCG, so gimme a break

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
This was the only football game I watched all year and it only served to remind me that football is bad.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
gently caress YOU guys never count out TOUCH DOWN loving TOM

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

SUCK MY loving DICK EVERYONE

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

lmao we voted blue and :420: and the coldest part of the US is MN

Sorry, I care so little about NW that I didn't bother to look any of these things up in between making cool video game jokes on another forum.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Tom Sellout posted:

I wouldn't call the second half Falcon's offense good, even as a meltdown!

lol

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?

sector_corrector posted:

Haha tell us more about the rest of America. :allears:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
God drat I hate the patriots.

absolomb
Nov 26, 2004
Putting the "emo" back in "chemotherapy".
In a way this just reaffirms that Eli is the real GOAT.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

xort remains abated for one more year

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
So I can't find this 'new england' city on the map, can anyone help me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Is it too much to ask to not have the pats or Bama in the champeenship next year?

• Locked thread