Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?
Glad I get to post with most of you in GDTs for the last 12 years. Lets remember the good times.

And I need a new avatar :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
gently caress you guys get me a new avatar

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Should have seen this coming when Atlanta got holding on literally three third downs in a row.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.
I suppose this is the best of the absolute worst situation. Thank goodness I don't have to change my avatar.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Everything about this was the best :unsmith:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

dont even fink about it posted:

Should have seen this coming when Atlanta got holding on literally three third downs in a row.

the pats got jack poo poo out of that though.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
I hope fallout 4 comes true

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

trump reportedly stormed out of his super bowl party and missed it lawl

what a night

28-3

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

sector_corrector posted:

here, try again you dumb inbred hicks

Once again. Massachusetts voted against Trump.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I'm deeply disappointed in anyone who cannot accept the awesomeness of that comeback. Do you guys even like football?

sexy mouse
Sep 18, 2008

sexy eye~
sexy nose~
sexy mouse~
don't you know~
honestly that catch was loving amazing though. don't let the fact new england won distract you from that

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Also lol at the drunk obnoxious Patriots fan who got bounced from the bar I was at a minute before the game tying touchdown

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I gave up and smoked a bunch of weed at halftime, that carried me through until suddenly it was 28-20 and then it wore off and I was stone cold sober to see the ending :feelsgood:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

panascope posted:

Our incredibly handsome president with big hands is a proven winner with a long track record of success. It's not a surprise that he'd pick the New England Patriots and their legendary quarterback to win Super Bowl LI.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

I hope fallout 4 comes true

chilihead
Nov 5, 2010

Is this real life, or is this fantasy?

Silly Burrito posted:

How in the hell did ELI MANNING win against Bill?

TWICE?

:psyduck:

Yes this.... at the time i enjoyed the wins but now i wish history was reversed. I feel the same about the Florida Marlins. At the time i loved the Marlins winning the Series, but now i know they didn't deserve them.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
I laughed like a motherfucker as a Seahawks fan because I knew this poo poo would happen

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hunt11 posted:

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

dont even fink about it posted:

Let me just quote myself to add, holy poo poo you idiots

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

evilweasel posted:

trump reportedly stormed out of his super bowl party and missed it lawl

what a night

28-3

This makes me insanely happy

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I'm glad just it's finally confirmed that the patriots get literally every single favorable call. I mean, their other 4 super bowl "wins" had the usual terrible officiating, but this was by far the most egregious. gently caress tom Brady, gently caress bill belchick, gently caress Robert kraft and gently caress Donald trump.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Sup Falcons fans! Welcome, welcome. Got room in the "choked to the Pats" club right here. "Shoulda run the ball," right? Yeah, get used to hearing that.

Don't worry. It get easier to deal with eventually.

no it doesn't

Much love,

Seahawks Fans.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Would you shut the gently caress up, you're making me start to get glad the Pats won.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Same.

I mean not that he cares about anything other then celebrating, but still, feels good.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i hope they have the victory parade at the boston marathon

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
football is a flat circle

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Cowboys vs Texans

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Hunt11 posted:

Every single New England state did, even.

Also, FIVE RINGS FIVE RINGS FIVE RINGS :smug:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

b-minus1 posted:

I'm glad just it's finally confirmed that the patriots get literally every single favorable call. I mean, their other 4 super bowl "wins" had the usual terrible officiating, but this was by far the most egregious. gently caress tom Brady, gently caress bill belchick, gently caress Robert kraft and gently caress Donald trump.

uh what.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I'm deeply disappointed in anyone who cannot accept the awesomeness of that comeback. Do you guys even like football?

Yeah, it's not one flashy play like the interception against the seahawks but hot drat that was something to watch

chilihead
Nov 5, 2010

Is this real life, or is this fantasy?

Is there any doubt armageddon is upon us?

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
New england fans are not the good guys. You had trump rooting for you. Once more,

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

You guys are the real MVPs :unsmith:

It's a beautiful night everyone, and I love you all

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
The Falcons Blew A 28-3 Lead In The Super Bowl

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

i cannot accept it because now my team has set a record for losing and i pray for death

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

b-minus1 posted:

gently caress you buddy!!!! Weeeeeee

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Yeah, it's not one flashy play like the interception against the seahawks but hot drat that was something to watch

that edelman catch was tyree/kearse level poo poo.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

New england fans are not the good guys. You had trump rooting for you. Once more,

:salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Blooooooww yourrrrr daaaaddddddd

• Locked thread