Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

tuck rule

as in tom tucks his junk behind him and pretends to be a lady hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

imagine if matt ryan didn't take a really dumb sack lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I am tom Brady

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Groovelord Neato posted:

and vice versa.

name a single play that Brady can make that Rodgers cannot

Rodgers is maybe the greatest arm we've ever seen

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

evilweasel posted:

brady's unstoppable quarterback sneak

you see him line up for it, everyone in the stadium knows he's about to do it, and yet somehow he's still half a foot over the line when everyone gets up

lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I think Rodgers is better than Brady at everything a quarterback does after the snap. But Brady is better at everything a QB does before the snap, including staying on the field.

I don't know how you would even measure "good before the snap" at that level. Both guys can easily read defenses, audible, change protections, blah blah

I was talking specifically about throwing the ball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

if you put tom brady on the packers that's a 0 win team IMO

• Locked thread