Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extendedsolo
Oct 14, 2005

Yes, this is going to hurt.
I feel privileged being able to watch his greatness. Aaron Rodgers is always thought of as better, and even this year people were saying he was the best. He's all razzle dazzle. Basically Peyton Manning with running ability. Brady just wins games. Never has the best receivers, best running back, or best arm. He's slow as gently caress. He just wins. I hope he wins the next two super bowls and does the three in a row.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extendedsolo
Oct 14, 2005

a neat cape posted:

Rodgers isnt the even the best Packers QB ever

who is? Don Majkowski?

extendedsolo
Oct 14, 2005

Super Jay Mann posted:

He's the best system QB ever I agree

Oh great the stupid uncle who listens to espn sports talk radio stopped by.

extendedsolo
Oct 14, 2005

Popy posted:

I don't really care whose better. I'm just happy to have HoF level QBs for like almost my entire life.

Brady is the GOAT tho.

why would a pats fan have a packers avatar?

extendedsolo
Oct 14, 2005

sean10mm posted:

Rodgers is probably the most amazing QB to watch top to bottom. Too bad he's stuck with coaches who are often dumb on game day.

He takes a lot more sacks than Brady, even when his OL is good, but that's the flip-side of "extends plays forever to make Godlike improvised throws." So that's more of a difference in style than being absolutely better/worse at something.

Brady is just super consistent year in and year out and rarely makes big mistakes (that lovely Super Bowl interception we just saw notwithstanding.) He's rarely the absolute best in any given season, but he's always right up there, and he never loving goes away.

We are into Manning "but if he only had x or y then he could win" territory for rodgers. People won't be happy until he has the #1 defense and 5 #1 receivers and the #1 RB. As much poo poo as people give Mccarthy, the fact that they were able to not blow games against poo poo rear end teams late in the season is a testament to how much above average they are. Not great, but give Gus Bradley the packers and they are poo poo.

• Locked thread