Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

nazis are easily identified by the Patriots merchandise that they wear. feel free to punch one if you see one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i shoulda known that the Punched One was rooting for the team that has a QB, coach, and owner that are friends with Trump and has a majority white group of pass catchers

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

sort of like how Real Madrid was the preferred team of Franco's Spain, the Patriots will dominate under Trump's heavy hand because he wills it

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

Are there any cool patriots
nope. also case Steve Bannon reps the average pats fan: irish, racist, and someone who sold out his blue-collar background

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the New England Patriots are going to be government-mandated Super Bowl champions in the same way that Real Madrid was in Franco's Spain. loving book it

Luvcow posted:

lol at sore losers who want to equate pats fans, some of the most liberal people in our entire country, with Trump and Nazis. Just because Brady, Belichick and Kraft suck Trump's dick doesn't mean the rest of the team or the fans do.
you will never, ever see a white Pats fan wear a black players' jersey, and it's probably not a coincidence that their best receivers are white

Horseshoe theory posted:

Edit: Friendly reminder that Bill Russell, the greatest Celtics player of all time and a candidate for the best Basketball player of all time thinks Boston is the most openly racist shithole he's ever been in (which includes San Francisco and Louisiana).
willie o'ree broke the NHL color barrier with the Boston Bruins, who had a day game during MLK day this season. he dropped the puck in Los Angeles instead. i wonder why

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

racists say they have black friends all the time, what's your point, idiot

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Michael Corleone posted:

TBH I would trade the Browns crappy black players for the good white players on the Pats. Am I a racist?
take whatever good players you can get cuz hoo-wee you guys stink

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

here's a start: they're in cleveland
city of a champion and a near champion, my friend. and the indians look poised to get that elusive World Series ring

the browns will never be good though

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

parity in the NFL is the biggest crock of poo poo in sports, and it's less because a few teams are that good and more because the majority of teams hire the same mediocre-to-bad people to run teams and call plays. the Lions only got halfway decent when they told Matt Millen to gently caress off

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

MLB, NBA, and NHL all have teams that have embraced new ways of looking at team-building. the NFL is stuck in the middle ages

football is boring bullshit to begin with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i want the Washington Capitals to win the Stanley Cup because i wanna see Ovechkin's reaction to being with trump

• Locked thread