Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
*god bless america singers, lady gaga, and literally every commercial spends the entire SB dunking on Trump*

Trump: Heh that team won because I was a fan :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
realchat tho why hasn't the OP been banned after some of the garbage he was spewing during the SB thread

it was not about the game

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

free basket of chips posted:

Did you report the offending posts?

yes but apparently

General Dog posted:

TFF is currently modless

which explains some things

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Luvcow posted:

lol at sore losers who want to equate pats fans, some of the most liberal people in our entire country, with Trump and Nazis. Just because Brady, Belichick and Kraft suck Trump's dick doesn't mean the rest of the team or the fans do.

i'm quite miffed at these people that get paid millions of dollars to football!!!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

the worst part is that if it were literally any team other than the patriots it would've been the greatest nfl game of all time

it was p. good a couple of years out to where it's not as insufferable and it'll be remembered as a classic

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Luvcow posted:

lol y-hat you're so butthurt about Boston all the time, just get over it. There are plenty of white people wearing black player's shirts here, all the time. "Mr. Patriot" is Troy Brown and lots of people still wear his shirt, when Randy Moss was here p much everyone had his shirt, same with Rodney Harrison. I could go on but I don't think I really need to. Show us on the doll where New England touched you.

:frogon:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Michael Corleone posted:

TBH I would trade the Browns crappy black players for the good white players on the Pats. Am I a racist?

no you're just a browns fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Homeless Friend posted:

I don't even watch football and it's hard for me to comprehend the level of brain damage required to be a Browns fan.

here's a start: they're in cleveland

• Locked thread