Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
September 12th

quote:

Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed AFCE fans.

Hail Azathoth, for casting the Cardinals into the eternal void. May chaos reign.

September 19th

quote:

quote:

Blarfk posted:
I'd really like to laugh off the stupid narrative of Brady coming back and playing angry to destroy the league but I think deep down we all know that's exactly what is going to happen
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

September 20th

quote:

quote:

Intruder posted:
The Texans don't really have a losable game until week 7

Come at me
On the one hand, Lamar Miller is awesome, and the defense is still solid, so they can probably put up a good fight against the Pats on Thursday. On the other hand, it is at night, especially when the moon is gibbous and waning, that I see the thing. I tried morphine; but the drug has given only transient surcease, and has drawn me into its clutches as a hopeless slave. So now I am to end it all. Often I ask myself if it could not all have been a pure phantasm—a mere freak of fever. This I ask myself, but ever does there come before me a hideously vivid vision in reply. I cannot think of the deep sea without shuddering at the nameless things that may at this very moment be crawling and floundering on its slimy bed, worshipping their ancient stone idols and carving their own detestable likenesses on submarine obelisks of water-soaked granite. I dream of a day when they may rise above the billows to drag down in their reeking talons the remnants of puny, war-exhausted mankind—of a day when the land shall sink, and the dark ocean floor shall ascend amidst universal pandemonium. The end is near. I hear a noise at the door, as of some immense slippery body lumbering against it. It shall not find me. God, that hand! The window! The window! darkesttimelinedarkesttimelinedark esttimelinedarkest

September 20th

quote:

N: Seems like Houston fans I know are "cautiously optimistic" about their trip to Foxboro this Thursday.

V: I saw him bound into the library compartment where I sat reading, and his face at once betrayed him. "He is calling! He is calling! I hear him! We must go!" As he spoke he took his ivory image from the table, pocketed it, and seized my arm in an effort to drag me up the companionway to the deck. In a moment I understood that he meant to open the hatch and plunge with me into the water outside, a vagary of suicidal and homicidal mania for which I was scarcely prepared. As I hung back and attempted to soothe him he grew more violent, saying: "Come now—do not wait until later; it is better to repent and be forgiven than to defy and be condemned." Then I tried the opposite of the soothing plan, and told him he was mad—pitifully demented. But he was unmoved, and cried: "If I am mad, it is mercy. May the gods pity the man who in his callousness can remam sane to the hideous end! Come and be mad whilst he still calls with mercy!"

darkest timeline darkest timeline darkest timeline darkest timeline dark

September 21st

quote:

Texans at Patriots - There was a formula—a sort of list of things to say and do—which I recognized as something black and forbidden; something which I had read of before in furtive paragraphs of mixed abhorrence and fascination penned by those strange ancient delvers into the universe’s guarded secrets whose decaying texts I loved to absorb. It was a key—a guide—to certain gateways and transitions of which mystics have dreamed and whispered since the race was young, and which lead to freedoms and discoveries beyond the three dimensions and realms of life and matter that we know.
darkes̨t ̕ti͞m̴elin͏e
̨d҉arkeśt ti͝me̸l̸ine
d̵a͘r͡ke͟st̶ timeĺi̷n̛e
d̸a̡ŕkest̵ ̧t̕įm͞e͝line
da͞r̢k͝es̢t ̨t͢i҉me̕line

September 23rd

quote:

Well that was certainly a Belichick way to win: dominate on special teams, have an answer to every major threat on defense, and completely overhaul the run game with option plays and jet sweeps and Tight End end-arounds in the span of 3 days. But if I'm honest, if heaven is merciful, it will some day efface from my consciousness the sight that I saw, and let me live my last years in peace. I cannot sleep at night now, and have to take opiates when it thunders. The thing came abruptly and unannounced; a demon, r̡atl̸íke scurrying from pits remote and unimaginable, a hellish panting and stifled grunting, and then from that opening beneath the chimney a bu͘ŗs҉t of͡ mult͏ìt́ųdi̴n͏ou͠s̷ a̶nd҉ ͟lep͢r̴ou̢ş ̨l̛if̧e͏ —a loathsome night-spawned flood of o̴r͠g͘an̶i͡c còrr̨u͡p͡ti͠on more devastatingly hideous than the blackest conjurations of mortal madness and morbidity. Seething, stewing, surging, bubbling like serpents' slime it rolled up and out of that yawning hole, spreading like a septic contagion and streaming from the cellar at every point of egress—
s̜̩̦̗̮̘t̬̦͎̤͉̥r̤̥e̙ḁ̳̼͓̬m̫i̞͖̮̠͕n̟̝̝̰͓̺g̘̮͍̣̪̫͓ ̠̥̣̜̳o͇͚͎̥̬̝̦u͔̘͖̤t̰̥̺̠̭͓ ͚̺to̜̙͉ ̼͚̰̝s̗c̤̬͓͍̞͔a̱̙t̖͎̱̗t̼e̬̟̟̥r ̤͔̳̞t̪͔̺̪h͈̪̱̤̤r̖͓o͖̼͖u͓͚g̼̗h̝̠͕̯̼ ̭̰̟ț̹ͅh̜̩̳̱e̳̝ ͖̝a̩̫c̱c̥̣̮u̖̹̥̖r̜͙͎͓̣̼̠s̤̦͎̗̲e̖̻ḍ͕ ṃi͎͕̦d͇̟ni̬̪͉g̩h͎͇̺̬̝̥̦t͍̣̦ ̳f̜̼ͅo̥̯r̺͍ḛ͎̲̪̠s̳̯͍͕̬̦t̫͇̗̤̣ͅs̳̼ ̞͖̙and̬̫͙̜͎͓̞ ̖͉̪s͔̬͍̹͖̼t̤r͚̟̲̭͕̬͍e̯͉w̱ ̗̭̟̬̰fḙ̻̮̹͇a̲̲̝͈r̙͔, ͕͚m͉͔̗̼̳͈͉a̙̜̰̖d̙n̞̻̙̭͎e̠̬͔̮s̝͕̬s̹͎̱̥,̩̭ͅ ̜̮̱̯̦̳͍a̩̝͇n̥̹̝̖͔̰ḍ̱̘̹̱̙ ̭̗̥̱͈ḓ̬̫̱̱̤̲e̤̤̟̺͉a̲̦̤̠̙͉͍t̪̥̣͍͓̱h͔̱̙.

September 27th

quote:

quote:

swickles posted:
Anyone watching the debates? Whats happening, I am afraid to look on twitter.

Hillary vomited and Trump literally danced through the bile because we're in the darkest timeline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

• Locked thread