Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do u have
Cut dick
Uncut dick
Mutilated dick
I have a vag OP (dont post about it or the goons will cyberstalk u)
My poo poo is broke
I'm intersex
View Results

• Locked thread
Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Sheep-Goats posted:

Imagine farting in the bath tub and the fart comes out your butthole and rides the groove of your pussy up where it lifts your balls out of the way and then batters your penis around as it rises up toward the surface of the water to your waiting open mouth.

this goats got imagination!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Sheep-Goats posted:

It's probably still in the op of the rules thread of that "retards who think everyone and everything is racist and sexist" containment subforum attached to D&D.

It's no longer there and no one seems to have it anywhere, help me Genital Bullshit thread you're my only hope.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Neo Rasa posted:

It's no longer there and no one seems to have it anywhere, help me Genital Bullshit thread you're my only hope.

I'm on it but only if you write trump on your dick and pm it to me

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Ok I found it waiting for the pm

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
A woman I work with had her 4 sons and her husband all have their dicks snipped on the same day.

She tried to keep it under the radar too, but everyone was like "Uhhh, we work in a department that gets a list of everyone getting surgery that day. How did you think we wouldn't notice this." Plus, why are you getting your entire family's dicks snipped, when they all random ages from 9 to 48? Did the family doc suddenly go "My god, every man in your family needs they dick snipped STAT, because a wizard put a penis curse on them!"

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Tonetta posted:

Ok I found it waiting for the pm

What's your email?

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

A woman I work with had her 4 sons and her husband all have their dicks snipped on the same day.

She tried to keep it under the radar too, but everyone was like "Uhhh, we work in a department that gets a list of everyone getting surgery that day. How did you think we wouldn't notice this." Plus, why are you getting your entire family's dicks snipped, when they all random ages from 9 to 48? Did the family doc suddenly go "My god, every man in your family needs they dick snipped STAT, because a wizard put a penis curse on them!"

lol

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
maybe shes gonna sew a new coinpurse

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Collecting some startup samples for her new stem-cell company.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
my secret to geting ladies to touch my junk was after a romantic dinner you gotta take the girl home, stare passionately into her eyes, slowly move in closer and whisper right in her ear

"nig nog tryna get a handbeezy"

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

REALLY early on in the Bible (Genesis 34) the Abrahamic Jews convinced a feuding tribe to convert to Judaism, and then when the men were all still wracked with the pains of recovering from their adult circumcisions (in 1730 bce, no less), two of the Jewish leader's sons invaded them and killed every man. One of the rival tribesmen had raped their sister Dinah, you see. So then the rest of the Jews came over and they saw the slaughterfest that'd gone down in their name, and so they sacked the place entirely of its wealth, its livestock, its women and its children, and bounced.

Makes you think.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Jesus gives really warm juicy head and I find the op to be lacking in such skills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobmuffins
Oct 10, 2016

Pakistani politics posted:

Was cursed by a witch or wizard in the womb. Have been learning magic and did a spell to reverse the above. The spell is working super well but my genitals must also be hexed. Found a witch to change me back all the way but I gotta fly to cali in 6 mo and it MIGHT not happen. Thanks for asking op.

wait does this mean you can't have sex but instead yuo have hex

• Locked thread