Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 10 days!)

gently caress you, bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
youre the bitch

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I hear Matt Ryan got the MVP!

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Soothing Vapors posted:

youre the bitch

Peanut President posted:

gently caress you, bitch.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

:mcnabb: rest in peace Miguel Vick my one true friend :rip:

Doredrin
Sep 5, 2016

by zen death robot
strong men also cry

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

I mean it makes sense that the Atlanta Falcons (tm) lost the Super Bowl (c) considering their entire franchise is doomed. Pete Rozelle accidentally gave Atlanta a team back in 65 because, in a drunken stupor, he thought he was granting a team to Atlantis. When he found out he had given another team to a mostly black city he put a curse on them for 1000 years using his voodoo powers.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

A lot of people don't know this but Atlanta is actually R'yleh and if a sports team from Atlanta ever wins anything it will end the world. It took the combined powers of Orthodox, Catholic, and Mormon Jesus to save us from the Apocalypse of '95.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Peanut President posted:

A lot of people don't know this but Atlanta is actually R'yleh and if a sports team from Atlanta ever wins anything it will end the world. It took the combined powers of Orthodox, Catholic, and Mormon Jesus to save us from the Apocalypse of '95.

Baseball is a pastime not a sport so that didn't count anyway.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
With the Cubs and Cavs winning where does this leave Atlanta now place on the pain rankings? Gotta be near the top.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

With the Cubs and Cavs winning where does this leave Atlanta now place on the pain rankings? Gotta be near the top.

Atlanta doesn't have the fanbase of either of those cities. Nobody should care about Atlanta's "pain" because before the Falcons made the playoffs no one in Atlanta cared.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Atlanta climbing in the disrespect rankings.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Don't feel bad. If you listen to uga fans they're an annual powerhouse competing for the national championship and have definitely won the big one more recently than Georgia tech.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
At least the Braves won a World Series before getting throttled by the Yankees

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Joey Freshwater posted:

Atlanta doesn't have the fanbase of either of those cities. Nobody should care about Atlanta's "pain" because before the Falcons made the playoffs no one in Atlanta cared.

Yeah Atlanta only has about 3/5ths the fanbase of most other cities.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Atlanta has always been the top of the pile because Atlanta sucks as a city as well.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Also I hope MorningView falls of a bridge and is buried alive by "FALCONS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS" tshirts.

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe

Joey Freshwater posted:

THis is a Jew lie propagated by bucs fans

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

DNS posted:

THis is a Jew lie propagated by bucs fans

I lived in Atlanta for 10 years, it's true.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Not even close man

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
When the gently caress would Chicago have ever ranked high there?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Spring Break My Heart posted:

When the gently caress would Chicago have ever ranked high there?

White people dont recognize the White Sox. Local TV broadcasters said repeatedly it was the first world series win for Chicago since 1908.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Atlanta D.C. And San Diego are the top of the pain rankings in whatever order suits you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

• Locked thread