Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

OMGVBFLOL posted:

you know white supremacy isn't something that got invented in 2015, right

I know that both the mainstream influence of white nationalism and the mainstream acceptability of hating white people en masse have risen dramatically within the last few years. I know that the primary recruitment tool of the alt-right is the lovely behaviour of left leaning activists, and I know that the language used by and the types of people leading anti-racist movements has shifted dramatically with the event of social media.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
boston is a godawful hellhole with no redeemable qualities or people :shrug:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Moon Atari posted:

I know that both the mainstream influence of white nationalism and the mainstream acceptability of hating white people en masse have risen dramatically within the last few years. I know that the primary recruitment tool of the alt-right is the lovely behaviour of left leaning activists, and I know that the language used by and the types of people leading anti-racist movements has shifted dramatically with the event of social media.

lmao at "mainstream acceptability of hating white people"

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Moon Atari posted:

yes it's the left that's causing racism. you cracked the case

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
if you dont support the san francisco 49ers winning super bowl 52 you are a white supremacist

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

moon atari how much of your political philosophy is informed by south park

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

the great deceiver posted:

if you dont support the san francisco 49ers winning super bowl 52 you are a white supremacist

the niners left san francisco hth

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

Congradulations. Now I hate both you honkies and also Jewish ppl for some reason. Fukkin thnaks a lot!!!

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

OMGVBFLOL posted:

the niners left san francisco hth

please dont start this

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

thathonkey posted:

boston is a godawful hellhole with no redeemable qualities or people :shrug:

They have a superbowl victory.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

if you dont support the sacramento kings winning the nba finals you are a holocaust denier

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
But seriously, if you tell ppl that they're white supremacists if they think that their white ppl culture is better than other cultures, then they'll be like, "well yes I do think that. if i thought a different thing was better then i would do that thing."

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

please dont start this

its just facts

if you dont support the sacramento kings winning the nba finals you are a holocaust denier

this is also facts though

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
cheering from the team from solidly blue new england to beat the team from the deep south is racist

i don't understand 2017

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

B...b...but their name is racist.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

That's an incredible over simplification of what I'm saying, and a desperate denial that there might be any reason why the left is currently losing over and over again. I am consistently opposed to the right, virtually all conservative causes and racism, and reserve most of my hate for such people. But I can't look at the sort of messaging that is being normalised from the left as a good thing. Mostly it is counter productive, playing perfectly into the hands of the right.

In this specific case, the interaction we are having right now, I see someone driven to a militant defensive of the goodness of wishing death to white people. I can't interpret it as anything other than someone being more committed to the fun of hating an enemy than they are to actually achieving positive outcomes for the people they claim to care about.

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe

OMGVBFLOL posted:

It doesn't actually matter whether people en masse actually hate white people. It's really easy to whip up a white persecution narrative that'll gain traction, which means we have to deal with the fact that probably millions of white people feel oppressed. And regardless of whether or not they're ACTUALLY oppressed they'll act like people who FEEL oppressed. And when millions of people feel oppressed at least a few of them are going to attack nonviolent members whatever class they feel is oppressing them.

For instance, take the professor who tweeted "all I want for Christmas is white genocide"

Do you think "no idiot racism is a structure of power and white people have historically always held the power in the US and that is the fundamental difference between wishing for white genocide and other kinds of genocide and besides it was probably a joke" would be convincing to someone who's afraid of getting genocided by a professor who got to keep his job after, from their perspective, advocating for them getting murdered? If they're not already on board, do you stand a chance of convincing them by repeating the same logic they've already heard without being convinced by? Is causing people you dislike fear worth increasing the amount of violence they do against marginalized groups?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

it is posted:

It doesn't actually matter whether people en masse actually hate white people. It's really easy to whip up a white persecution narrative that'll gain traction, which means we have to deal with the fact that probably millions of white people feel oppressed. And regardless of whether or not they're ACTUALLY oppressed they'll act like people who FEEL oppressed. And when millions of people feel oppressed at least a few of them are going to attack nonviolent members whatever class they feel is oppressing them.

For instance, take the professor who tweeted "all I want for Christmas is white genocide"

Do you think "no idiot racism is a structure of power and white people have historically always held the power in the US and that is the fundamental difference between wishing for white genocide and other kinds of genocide and besides it was probably a joke" would be convincing to someone who's afraid of getting genocided by a professor who got to keep his job after, from their perspective, advocating for them getting murdered? If they're not already on board, do you stand a chance of convincing them by repeating the same logic they've already heard without being convinced by? Is causing people you dislike fear worth increasing the amount of violence they do against marginalized groups?

you're not wrong dude, it's just really hard to not troll the tender feelers of other white people. its deffo unproductive tho & you do occasionally hear criticism on the left of this sort of thing, especially wrt white women ironically calling for male death

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe
I know it's really hard not to "troll the tender feelers" but that literally leads directly to dead minorities so maybe don't?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

it is posted:

I know it's really hard not to "troll the tender feelers" but that literally leads directly to dead minorities so maybe don't?

u mad?

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
the greatest trick the globalist ever pulled was change the meaning of racism from a thing of prejudicial beliefs to the effects of collective racial interpreferrence which every people everywhere has had.

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe

It makes me mad when people bully others into committing violence against innocent people, yes.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/eminemobama/status/828897137937244161

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

it is posted:

i think you mean to say that it leads indirectly to dead minorities

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I think the kill whitey stuff is extremely dumb and counterproductive but I'm not gonna run out and start beating up black people over it. I just go "jfc this poo poo is old and dumb" and move on. That said, I have no doubt that there's people dumber (shocking) than me who are probably scared who just might take that step, so yeah I think it's a bad idea. Plus it's just a bad idea to be a dick in general imo.

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe

thathonkey posted:

i think you mean to say that it leads indirectly to dead minorities

OK sorry for using the wrong adverb to express the fact that racebaiting leads to innocent deaths.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Honky Dong Country posted:

I think the kill whitey stuff is extremely dumb and counterproductive but I'm not gonna run out and start beating up black people over it. I just go "jfc this poo poo is old and dumb" and move on. That said, I have no doubt that there's people dumber (shocking) than me who are probably scared who just might take that step, so yeah I think it's a bad idea. Plus it's just a bad idea to be a dick in general imo.

I respect your point of view but I'm constantly flabbergasted that people on this site are so bummed out on the expert trolling of white people that's come into vogue in the last 5 years or so

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

drowned in pussy juice posted:

I respect your point of view but I'm constantly flabbergasted that people on this site are so bummed out on the expert trolling of white people that's come into vogue in the last 5 years or so

Eh I wouldn't say I'm bummed really, It's just not funny anymore to me and probably does more harm than good now that it's all over the internet where really sensitive and easily scared people get a dose of it that looks earnest to them.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

it is posted:

It makes me mad when people bully others into committing violence against innocent people, yes.

…………………………………….__,,,,,,,---,,,,,,_…………………………………………………………
…………………………_,,,--~’’ŻŻ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;Ż’’-,,_………………………………………………….
…………………….,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;Ż’~,_……………………………………………
…………………,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~-,,………………………………………
……………..,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _,,_ ; ; ;Ż’-,…………………………………..
…………..,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’_ Ż’-,\ ; ; ; ; ‘,…………………………………
…………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-~’’’’’~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘;;;’, : :||; ; ; ; ; ‘,……………………………….
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘/ :,-~’’~, : ‘,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,-‘ : // ; ; ; ; ; ;’,……………………………..
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,| : ‘-,;;;;,-‘ : /’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; Ż’’’Ż ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,……………………………
…….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,,___,,-~’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,………………………….
…….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;-,;;’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-………………………….
……,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;-;;;;| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |…………………………
……| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-‘,;;;;|’’-~ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,…………………………
......| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;---,,,,,,,_,,,,-~’’, ‘-,;;;| ,,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,……………………….
……| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;Ż’’~-,,,_ , , , , , , ‘,;,’,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;\……………………….
……| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,~-,, , ,,’’,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,………………………
……’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,Ż’’;;;;| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,………………………
…….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,_,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,………………………
…….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,……………………..
……..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \…………………….
………\ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,……………………
……….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|……………………
………..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,………………….
………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,--~~--,, ; ; ; ; ;,--------,, ; ,--~, ; ; ,,-~, ; ;,--,,;,,-~~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ;’,………………..
…………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’ . ,,--,, . ‘-, ; ; ; ;| . ,-,, . ‘, | . . | ; ;’-, . .\,,/ . ./’-,,--, . ‘, ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,………………
…………| ; ; ; ; ; ; | . .,’ ; ; ;’, . .| ; ; ; | . .’-‘ . ,-‘ | . . | ; ; ; ‘-, . . .,-‘ ; ;,-‘ . ,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,…………….
…………’, ; ; ; ; ; ;’, . ‘-,__,-‘ . ,’ ; ; ; | . .|\ . .\ . | . . |___ ; ;} . . / ; ; ;’----‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,………….
………….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ . ._,,-‘ ; ; ; ; |__| .\__\ ;|_____/ ; ;/__/ ; ; ; ; (Ż) ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,…………
…….......’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;Ż ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,………
…………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;-,,_……
…………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Feb 7, 2017

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
That didn't really parse on mobile but it's still iconic for me to immediately recognise

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
It was me I stole Brady's jersey to grow my collection of nazi memorabilia.

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

a bone to pick posted:

Who did Bernie Sanders root for? That fucker is part of New England so he better be on #TeamBrady

Bernie is BFF's with Killer Mike. He rooted for the Falcons.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
600 years from now Tom Brady will replace Jesus as the new Messiah in Bible: Part 3.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Fiddler on the Reef posted:

for real I feel pretty bad for people from Georgia.

dont. theyre very familiar with the feeling of failure

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

extra stout posted:

im the white college girl whos 25 percent black and is pretending to represent 13 percent of the american population while wearing 200 dollar beats by dre headphones where 190 dollars went to a white ceo and 9 dollars went to the chinese factory manager driving employees to literal suicide who get paid a share of the remaining 1 dollar

extra stout why'd you call me racist for saying pizza was the only "regular" food in the cafeteria? i didn't want to be indelicate about how the shawarmabomination gave me the shits

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
martellus bennett says he wont be visiting the white house with the team :patriot: now there's a true patriot

i think you can guess why

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

thathonkey posted:

martellus bennett says he wont be visiting the white house with the team :patriot: now there's a true patriot

for want of attention i assume

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

alt-right is just just some stupid gimmick idea Annointed Goddess Hillary (pbuh) promoted, if Bernie had won the DNC primary (lol) no-one would know what the hell this "alt-right" thing was.

Embrace death.

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe

thathonkey posted:

We can guess but we can't know, since he didn't say why. And it's patronizing to decide what other people's intentions are for them.

Martellus Bennett posted:

I can elaborate later on in life; right now I am just trying to enjoy this ... People know how I feel about it, just follow me on Twitter.

That's the most "idk man leave me alone" quote ever. It sounds an awful lot like he's being used to push a specific narrative against his will.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/06/politics/martellus-bennett-super-bowl-white-house-donald-trump/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
actually he retweeted the story

• Locked thread