Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Make a sub-sub forum called "The Internment Camp" and put all the Patriots posters in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Parm 4 mod imho

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

CyberPingu posted:

Parm 4 mod imho

yeah that's what we need is a mod combing through our facebook profiles to see if he can justify banning us for our moral failures

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Elect me and I'll put Fanta Grape Zero in all the water fountains

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I'm the village elder that sits in the corner while the young warriors argue, but then speaks up at the end, makes a terrible decision, then dies. Like in Dances With Wolves and Avatar.

Clearly, I should be selected.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Sash! posted:

I'm the village elder that sits in the corner while the young warriors argue, but then speaks up at the end, makes a terrible decision, then dies. Like in Dances With Wolves and Avatar.

Clearly, I should be selected.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I'm the loud mouthed wannabe tough guy that dies a cowards death in the first ten minutes.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I'm the really good looking one who gets the hot babe in the end

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
andey

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
yeah football funhouse reached its peak in like 2014 when somebody realized his name is actually andey dalden. no you're right those drinks are kinda taking a long time lol

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It should be Benne. He knows what is and isn't funny, he's around enough, he's Not A loving Moron, and he elevates conversation in a way that wouldn't be cramped by him being a mod. He's kinda like a seahawks version of Kalli who was a good if short lived mod.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Benne is just another career poster. If he knew how to fix TFF he would have done it already. And Kalli? He never had the stamina to be a moderator. He quit bigly. Sad!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Folks, I've said since 2002 - look it up - that moderators need to be tough. I once had this post in China, guy tried to moderate it, and I negotiated a HUGE ban. HUGE. A ban so big it'll make your head spin.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

just make wheez the mod. no one has anything bad to say against him, and he wants bama from beyond the grave.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
i think its rude, and hosed up, that i have received 0 endorsements of moderatorship in a wonderful therad that I have fostered with almost 4 pages of extremely and insaneily constructive posting.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

[solemnly steps out of the faceless throng of TFF posters] I will moderate the forum.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I won't.

If I'm modded prepare for a duterte-esque shitpost war where I IK random posters to probate otherwise good people for missing capitalization, posting lists of poo poo they like, or something stupid like that.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I will do nothing but change thread titles and post screencaps of crybaby reports to own nerds. Emron: change you can support.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Seriouspost:

Ehud and Benne are probably two very good posters who follow both college and NFL enough who I think would be good mods were they offered (and accepted) it. I would like TFF to remain a good mixture of hilarity and effortposts. Some other things I kind of want TFF to have:

- Divisional threads are nice, since N/V threads move really fast sometime, and if you aren't talking about a topic right as it happens you miss your opportunity to talk about it. Maybe consider division threads for college too? I wanna trash talk other Pac-12 teams before getting drowned out in inevitable SEC talk.
- Chat thread is good, and is a nice place to chill. I think the only moderation it should have is to prevent it from becoming Helldump: TFF edition.
- Really the main form of moderation should be to prevent NSFW stuff being posted (since many people browse at work) and stopping creepy derails, which is basically SA's version of :godwin:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Divisional threads are awesome. They allow you to discuss more regional sports events and opinions that would otherwise get wrapped up behind headliner news like Gronk dropping a Lombardi. I think it stimulates discussion on the board. Let people make their stupid puns and their crazy fanfiction bills posts, support comedy sports posting.

Diqnol fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Feb 8, 2017

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
the only division that matters is the SEC of One True Football(College Football)1!!!!!!!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Diqnol posted:

Divisional threads are awesome. They allow you to discuss more regional sports events and opinions that would otherwise get wrapped up behind headliner news like Gronk dropping a Lombardi. I think it stimulates discussion on the board. Let people make their stupid puns and their crazy fanfiction bills posts, support comedy sports posting.

I do support probating rivals.com puns and complaining about your fantasy team, though.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

seiferguy posted:

Seriouspost:

Ehud and Benne are probably two very good posters who follow both college and NFL enough who I think would be good mods were they offered (and accepted) it. I would like TFF to remain a good mixture of hilarity and effortposts. Some other things I kind of want TFF to have:

- Divisional threads are nice, since N/V threads move really fast sometime, and if you aren't talking about a topic right as it happens you miss your opportunity to talk about it. Maybe consider division threads for college too? I wanna trash talk other Pac-12 teams before getting drowned out in inevitable SEC talk.

Nah, if you put in ncaa conference threads that would be too many threads and kill off specific topic threads before they have a chance.

wootmachine
Aug 28, 2006

HAIL SABAN
I'm down w/u OP.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'd occasionally post in the Sun Belt Conference thread.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

seriously op i can gently caress your poo poo up

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Sour Diesel posted:

seriously op i can gently caress your poo poo up

i'll kiss u on the mouth dude dont gently caress with me

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

SEC thread is fine for College football but there isn't nearly enough discussion (and especially in the offseason) to warrant any other college division threads.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Ehud for mod

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
gently caress Ehud and gently caress the gators dude

yeah I said it

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Scionix posted:

gently caress Ehud and gently caress the gators dude

yeah I said it

Tim Tebow was a gator. We cannot have an atheist mod who hates Tim Tebow

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I dunno, I like his post-belichick career

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
*in a real sarcastic voice* Yeah lets get mods agian to turn tff back into a humorless hellhole for depressed people to barely post in

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

African AIDS cum posted:

*in a real sarcastic voice* Yeah lets get mods agian to turn tff back into a humorless hellhole for depressed people to barely post in

https://youtu.be/UnJytdCvhMI

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

amendment: if elected mod, I will chain probate General Dog AND african aids cum

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I'll randomly probate patriots posters on a whim

Also I'll disappear for weeks on end. Or be here daily. Who knows. Whatever.

Cutler of mods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
i would be a good mod!!!

• Locked thread