Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Martian Buddy
Jun 4, 2010

Are you ready to swear
right here,
right now,
before the devil

Amy Pole Her posted:

I'll randomly probate patriots posters on a whim

Also I'll disappear for weeks on end. Or be here daily. Who knows. Whatever.

Cutler of mods

Don't probate anyone for months then in January show up and probate half of TFF.

Be the Joe Flacco of mods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

African AIDS cum posted:

*in a real sarcastic voice* Yeah lets get mods agian to turn tff back into a humorless hellhole for depressed people to barely post in

we already have an NFC South thread!!!!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I don't post as much but I'd be lying if I didn't say tff has been pretty funny lately. I love it.

I haven't laughed this much from tff in ages.

In all reality Ehud should be mod, but I'd hate for him to be tied to it. We need a mod, but really, it's such a lovely job why would you ever do it

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
I want to see Doltos get mod just to see him go to war with MV and other lovely SA mods. Like some sort of Goon Blacklist.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

weird Asian candy posted:

I want to see Doltos get mod just to see him go to war with MV and other lovely SA mods. Like some sort of Goon Blacklist.

I don't think that is how it works

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
MV was so horrible

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*in an undetectably sincere voice that sounds like sarcasm* I have very little idea how good or bad any of the mods have ever been, strictly at the voluntary job of moderating, that is. *changes to a cartoon mouse voice* i'm very small. i'm very small

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

If I'm for some ungodly reason made mod my first pledge is to ban myself

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

CharlestheHammer posted:

I don't think that is how it works

If it's not, then it should be. Do your thang Doltos Reddington!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

If it's not, then it should be. Do your thang Doltos Reddington!

I'd be a really terrible SAS mod because I'd let people talk to each other without being a total prick about it

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Doltos posted:

I'd be a really terrible SAS mod because I'd let people talk to each other without being a total prick about it

What a crazy idea!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hm

I'd bring the best of Alfbrot, MV, and Aatrek

Again I'm just saying I would be absentee

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

Hm

I'd bring the best of Alfbrot, MV, and Aatrek

Again I'm just saying I would be absentee

I forgot all about Alfbrot. I liked him.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
It's been so long but I'm pretty sure he sucked really bad and had an insane complex because he was 5'5

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

It's been so long but I'm pretty sure he sucked really bad and had an insane complex because he was 5'5

It has been forever and I don't ever really recall any interaction with him, just that I never had an issue with him. I'm trying to remember the mods during my tenure here and all I am coming up with is Alfbrot, Gendo, MV and forward. I feel like I'm missing someone though.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It has been forever and I don't ever really recall any interaction with him, just that I never had an issue with him. I'm trying to remember the mods during my tenure here and all I am coming up with is Alfbrot, Gendo, MV and forward. I feel like I'm missing someone though.

sba and Martyoof come to mind.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Diqnol posted:

Poor Martytoof, all he wanted to do was build furniture during the game to make his hockey team win.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Diqnol posted:

Ahh yep. That is them. Thank you it was driving me insane.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Gendos horribly mean videos of Jerry Kill seizures set to "Shake It Up" are probably my favorite thing ever to come from SAS

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Gendos horribly mean videos of Jerry Kill seizures set to "Shake It Up" are probably my favorite thing ever to come from SAS

As someone who's epileptic... those own.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Grittybeard posted:

Poor Martytoof, all he wanted to do was build furniture during the game to make his hockey team win.

What

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Doltos posted:

"All I'm saying is maybe we SHOULD let people massacre any gypsies they see"

you'd also probably throw a bitchfit and probate anyone who calls you an idiot baby fucker

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Alaois posted:

you'd also probably throw a bitchfit and probate anyone who calls you an idiot baby fucker

Cam Newton fumbled and you cried

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

He was once making some furniture instead of watching and the Canadiens won a big game, it was a running GDT joke.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

He was once making some furniture instead of watching and the Canadiens won a big game, it was a running GDT joke.

Oh I thought he someone got demodded because of that.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

I don't post as much but I'd be lying if I didn't say tff has been pretty funny lately. I love it.

I haven't laughed this much from tff in ages.

In all reality Ehud should be mod, but I'd hate for him to be tied to it. We need a mod, but really, it's such a lovely job why would you ever do it

The babes, really.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Moderation is irrelevant as long as they're okay with dog gifs

http://i.imgur.com/RUFNs6j.gifv

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Chromatic posted:

Moderation is irrelevant as long as they're okay with dog gifs

http://i.imgur.com/RUFNs6j.gifv

Strongly :agreed:

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Alaois posted:

Haha nah, I wouldn't. You continue being a little bitch though, I wouldn't probate you for it :)

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

Dead? That's what they want you to think.
what WOULD you probate for?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
People linking gore, pay4click websites, and being RG3.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Doltos posted:

Haha nah, I wouldn't. You continue being a little bitch though, I wouldn't probate you for it :)

Be a bit hypocritical yeah

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
I nominate Chichevache for Mod.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Doltos posted:

People linking gore, pay4click websites, and being RG3.

nsfw

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

CharlestheHammer posted:

Be a bit hypocritical yeah

I really just think you're a miserable person. Real talk. It must be terrible to be you.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Doltos posted:

I really just think you're a miserable person. Real talk. It must be terrible to be you.

probably not as terrible as someone who is as loving terrified of the coloreds as you

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Doltos posted:

Why because I don't care for you? Because that is a large pool buddy.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

*Cat meow noise*

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

CharlestheHammer posted:

Why because I don't care for you? Because that is a large pool buddy.

Actually I can pin the pool down to you and a couple others but it's your right not to like me. I just think you're completely obsessed about it and other's agree that you're just a miserable poster that only posts about posting. Just an all around miserable guy to talk to or have to listen to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Doltos posted:

Actually I can pin the pool down to you and a couple others but it's your right not to like me. I just think you're completely obsessed about it and other's agree that you're just a miserable poster that only posts about posting. Just an all around miserable guy to talk to or have to listen to.

I don't do that but if makes sense that your analytical skills are a bit lacking. As your posting history shows.

At least you are varying up your nonsensical insult game. The constant uncreative use of bitch and pussy were getting tiring.

• Locked thread