Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

CharlestheHammer posted:

I don't do that but if makes sense that your analytical skills are a bit lacking. As your posting history shows.

At least you are varying up your nonsensical insult game. The constant uncreative use of bitch and pussy were getting tiring.

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It took 5 pages.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Diqnol posted:

It took 5 pages.

Honestly impressive.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

*Cat meow noise*

You're the best poster and I've said it for years

Bottom floor bitch

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Hell I would support 5 rings modship.

If the pats are gonna dominate the NFL they might as well dominate TFF too.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

5 RING SHRIMP is really the only rational choice for NFL mod

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Charles casually changes the subject

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Alaois, also constantly refreshing the thread, blandly agrees with him

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

daltos, with tears in his eyes, refuses to let something go

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Doltos posted:

Alaois, also constantly refreshing the thread, blandly agrees with him

Well I was just agreeing with Amy if originality is that important to you.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Brady, when the O-Line fell

Gronk, his arms wide

Kraft and Goodell at Houston

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Charles and Alaois, both claiming to be too cool to be obsessed with something, refuse to let it go

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
One things for sure, Alaois response will have some hyperbole racism in it!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Doltos posted:

Charles and Alaois, both claiming to be too cool to be obsessed with something, refuse to let it go

says the guy who starts QCS threads over getting probated because seriously lmao fuckin what

:qq: "the mods and admins have it out for me" :qq:

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

/\/\/\ tbf their track record at not being piles of human garbage isn't the greatest outside of a few stand-up people

GeneX posted:

Brady, when the O-Line fell

Gronk, his arms wide

Kraft and Goodell at Houston

the river, charles

belichick and brady, on the ocean

belichick and brady, they left together

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Alaois posted:

says the guy who starts QCS threads over getting probated because seriously lmao fuckin what

:qq: "the mods and admins have it out for me" :qq:

Yep and I'd make it again because moderating discussions is bullshit. I'm sorry it offended you so greatly, Lord of Not Caring About the Forums

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I am actually trying to go back to the topic after you got all whiny about a joke post.

But sure I am obsessed.

This wouldn't happen under 5 rings benevolent rule.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

i really hope you all get mild skin irritations that are super annoying until you find the aveeno and it isn't a problem anymore

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

How many weeks ago was it that all those people were demodded and there's still no replacements

lmao this place is getting shut down before August

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ok nm please mod be id probate all three

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Amy Pole Her posted:

Ok nm please mod be id probate all three

Harsh but fair.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

i really hope you all get mild skin irritations that are super annoying until you find the aveeno and it isn't a problem anymore

i hate you all that much

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

CharlestheHammer posted:

I am actually trying to go back to the topic after you got all whiny about a joke post.

But sure I am obsessed.

This wouldn't happen under 5 rings benevolent rule.

Yeah because anyone badmouthing the Pats would get chain-probated with the reason being "blow your dad"

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

tough, but fair

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Alaois posted:

How many weeks ago was it that all those people were demodded and there's still no replacements

lmao this place is getting shut down before August

I'd say come to Discord but you'd probably be so flabbergasted at people that it wouldn't be worth it

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

a patagonian cavy posted:

Yeah because anyone badmouthing the Pats would get chain-probated with the reason being "blow your dad"

Exactly the kind of change this forum needs right now

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Mod Ehud.

Or force Kalli to do it again

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Using my non-existent mod powers, all of you, shut the gently caress up.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

For real though, 5 RING SHRIMP and Scionix for NFL and College mod, respectively. The mods have been trying to push homerism away, the new mods need to embrace it fully.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
We dont need mods

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Jim Tomsula for mod

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

African AIDS cum posted:

We dont need mods

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
you three hellfuckers are making GBS threads up my thread god D*NGIT

do you know how many people have called me a shitposting, garbage eating, turd squeezing homer?? a lot! but do i post about them???? no!!! because i just beat them, with my football team!!!

also if ur asking to be a mod without a lengthy rapsheet u should be ASHAMED of yourself

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

DariusLikewise posted:

Jim Tomsula for mod

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

/\/\/\ tbf their track record at not being piles of human garbage isn't the greatest outside of a few stand-up people

the river, charles

belichick and brady, on the ocean

belichick and brady, they left together

daltos, his posts wide

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Scionix posted:

you three hellfuckers are making GBS threads up my thread god D*NGIT

If only there was a TFF mod to steer the conversation back to the topic at hand.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Mega64 posted:

If only there was a TFF mod to steer the conversation back to the topic at hand.

It's a catch-22, which is a hilarious, 3-tiered joke because a catch is a football thing, the nfl rules on catches can tend towards paradox, and the situation itself is an actual catch-22

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

what if each op was the mod of their own thread

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Cavauro should be the mod because he is the best poster In My Opinion and the mod should be from the best conference, the AFC North (in my opinion)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
i used to defend daltos

• Locked thread