Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
If this were a democracy I would team Jerry Rice for mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Make everyone an IK that can only hand out a sixer every two weeks

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I honestly have no idea what I just read

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Lets go full on democracy with modding and make everybody a mod.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
For a while I thought we'd be okay without a mod, but this thread has me thinking maybe we do.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Nah, I say we go all lord of the flies and let the strong rise to the top and the weak fat ones with asthmar fall off

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'd be a great mod for a few weeks probably, at least until Joey Porter walked onto the field and started yelling at me

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
*pushes u back into the hatch to step off onto the asteroid headed to destroy earth* You go take care of my little posts now. That's your job. Always thought of you as a good poster. Always. But, I'd be drat proud to mod these forums.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Mega64 posted:

If only there was a TFF mod to steer the conversation back to the topic at hand.

well you see guys *pushes up glasses* this star by my name makes me infinitely wise and

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
why is my rear end always dirty

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

this thread is bad and i sentence it to perpetual shitposts

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

look man i didnt FORCE daltos and whatsisface to start kissing each other on the lips and sensually petting each other ok

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Hunt11 posted:

Lets go full on democracy with modding and make everybody a mod.

Mutually assured destruction worked during the cold war and it can work now!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Scionix posted:

look man i didnt FORCE daltos and whatsisface to start kissing each other on the lips and sensually petting each other ok

Hey man I don't choose it. Once I got some people who wanna try to dunk on me they'll show up in force in every thread

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Look within for issues first and then move onto others.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Doltos posted:

Hey man I don't choose it. Once I got some people who wanna try to dunk on me they'll show up in force in every thread

perhaps you could.......ignore them?!??!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Scionix posted:

And let them just insult my internet honor??

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Everyone gets ik but they are only allowed to probate Daltos

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Scionix posted:

that's a bridge too far and you know it

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

that's a bridge too far and you know it

ive been doing it most of my posting career! if you cant just loving POST with 8 people calling you a MONGOLODI at any point you are SOFT

e: make me mod of tTFF

Nov 6, 2002

EVERYONE on the internet has to like me or I will cry myself to sleep at night.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

EVERYONE on the internet has to agree with me or I will cry myself to sleep at night.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

EVERYONE on the internet has to like me or I will cry myself to sleep at night.

better start cyring idito aBITHC

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Scionix posted:

e: make me mod of tTFF

If we make you mod of TFF we're going to have to find another once great but now terrible forum for you to mod as well.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

how about no probations can go forth without an mspaint burn first

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Grittybeard posted:

If we make you mod of TFF we're going to have to find another once great but now terrible forum for you to mod as well.

so just pick literally any forum rn WHAGTS THE BIG DEAL

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

I say posting in this thread automatically disqualifies you from being a mod. The only fair way.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Sash! posted:

I honestly have no idea what I just read

We've now slipped into whatever exists past meta-commentary.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Scionix posted:

so just pick literally any forum rn WHAGTS THE BIG DEAL

I don't think it fits the once great part of things but now I'm imagining you posting "David Ash Bitch" in reply to every effort post in D&D.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Grittybeard posted:

I don't think it fits the once great part of things but now I'm imagining you posting "David Ash Bitch" in reply to every effort post in D&D.

would that no increaset he quality of posting in D&D lets be honest

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Cavauro should be the mod because he is the best poster In My Opinion and the mod should be from the best conference, the AFC North (in my opinion)

being a mod is very bad, therefore you should do it after making such an rear end whole claim.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

I say posting in this thread automatically disqualifies you from being a mod. The only fair way.

your typing to god's ears

modding is the loving worst and the upshot to me leaving a job where I had to do it for article comments was never having to deal with assholes bitching at my superiors for banning their liberal use of the n-bomb again

Nov 6, 2002

Wanting to be a mod should probably be an automatic disqualification because it indicates serious brain damage.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
everyone already loving hates me so why not make me mod....???? makes you think!!!!

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

like seriously some asswipe tried to get me fired for banning him over a long racial epithet-laden rant calling obama all sorts of poo poo on an article about a point and shoot camera

emailed the president of the company

...and called. over and over again

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Scionix posted:

everyone already loving hates me so why not make me mod....???? makes you think!!!!

By this logic I'd be administrating this site

Nov 6, 2002

Hmm I want to spend my limited free time settling petty disputes between autistic man children in the lowest stakes medium possible. How can I do this, and not get paid?

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

the best part is if you actually think it's something you can list as experience for a social media marketing job you make your posting history something that should be looked at

so yeah, no pay, no upshot

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

2 steps ahead of you, friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

the best part is if you actually think it's something you can list as experience for a social media marketing job you make your posting history something that should be looked at

so yeah, no pay, no upshot

Also the downside is youre applying for a social media marketing job

• Locked thread