Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

if not made mod, i'll clean the place up with lukewarm burns on outsiders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

We should require all Pats fans to tell us who John Hannah is. If they say he's from Agents of SHIELD they should write an essay about the show so I don't have to watch it before being banned.

I kinda like this idea, but without an essay

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

but really tho don't mod me i'm horrible to people with lovely opinions

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I won't.

If I'm modded prepare for a duterte-esque shitpost war where I IK random posters to probate otherwise good people for missing capitalization, posting lists of poo poo they like, or something stupid like that.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I dunno, I like his post-belichick career

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

/\/\/\ tbf their track record at not being piles of human garbage isn't the greatest outside of a few stand-up people

GeneX posted:

Brady, when the O-Line fell

Gronk, his arms wide

Kraft and Goodell at Houston

the river, charles

belichick and brady, on the ocean

belichick and brady, they left together

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

i really hope you all get mild skin irritations that are super annoying until you find the aveeno and it isn't a problem anymore

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

i really hope you all get mild skin irritations that are super annoying until you find the aveeno and it isn't a problem anymore

i hate you all that much

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

tough, but fair

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Make everyone an IK that can only hand out a sixer every two weeks

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

this thread is bad and i sentence it to perpetual shitposts

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Scionix posted:

perhaps you could.......ignore them?!??!

that's a bridge too far and you know it

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

how about no probations can go forth without an mspaint burn first

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

I say posting in this thread automatically disqualifies you from being a mod. The only fair way.

your typing to god's ears

modding is the loving worst and the upshot to me leaving a job where I had to do it for article comments was never having to deal with assholes bitching at my superiors for banning their liberal use of the n-bomb again

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

like seriously some asswipe tried to get me fired for banning him over a long racial epithet-laden rant calling obama all sorts of poo poo on an article about a point and shoot camera

emailed the president of the company

...and called. over and over again

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

the best part is if you actually think it's something you can list as experience for a social media marketing job you make your posting history something that should be looked at

so yeah, no pay, no upshot

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

apologies, i don't actually feel he's anything like i've scrawled his stick figure likeness, i just wanted to do that for someone for a long time and this thread is the best shot i'm gonna get to do it without getting a probie

e. like seriously, you were the first person to post when i decided to do it. that was the only criteria i used

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Feb 10, 2017

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

tariffs

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

it's a pretty fun way to razz posters imho

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

...of shitposts is the end of that sentence

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007