Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Feb 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'll mod. be a young person of a subculture characterized by stylish dress, the riding of motor scooters, and a liking for soul music, that is. Dumb rear end

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*in an undetectably sincere voice that sounds like sarcasm* I have very little idea how good or bad any of the mods have ever been, strictly at the voluntary job of moderating, that is. *changes to a cartoon mouse voice* i'm very small. i'm very small

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Doltos posted:

People linking gore, pay4click websites, and being RG3.

nsfw

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Cavauro should be the mod because he is the best poster In My Opinion and the mod should be from the best conference, the AFC North (in my opinion)

being a mod is very bad, therefore you should do it after making such an rear end whole claim.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i cried during final fantasy 8, in the year of 1999. just kidding haha

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you're both 2 and 14 haha. age wise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

couldnt sleep for awhile now. i feeling really bad about what I've said earlier and want to apologize

• Locked thread