Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Ehud posted:

if you vote for me I'll be stern

stern but fair

Will you ban all patriots fans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

seiferguy posted:

Seriouspost:

Ehud and Benne are probably two very good posters who follow both college and NFL enough who I think would be good mods were they offered (and accepted) it. I would like TFF to remain a good mixture of hilarity and effortposts. Some other things I kind of want TFF to have:

- Divisional threads are nice, since N/V threads move really fast sometime, and if you aren't talking about a topic right as it happens you miss your opportunity to talk about it. Maybe consider division threads for college too? I wanna trash talk other Pac-12 teams before getting drowned out in inevitable SEC talk.

Nah, if you put in ncaa conference threads that would be too many threads and kill off specific topic threads before they have a chance.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

I nominate Chichevache for Mod.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Scionix posted:

so it seems like we have a moderator and I was not consulted?!!?

there must be a mistake but its ok I understand but I will need to be contacted asap

At least it was a NFL poster.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

#allleaguesmatter

No they don't.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

Delete the 9000 stickies and let us make rivals puns and ban people who don't say Redskins

Or ban mentions of non existent contracts.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17781311/colin-kaepernick-san-francisco-49ers-agree-restructure-deal

Am I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

6 years 126 million was a bad contract for a bad QB and they went 2-14

He didn't go 2-14 under that contract.

• Locked thread