Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ehud posted:

That was a life, it will actually be like the movie Uncle Buck

We only have one life to give in moderation of these forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ehud posted:

You've got crooked, fake Pats fans registering who couldn't name a single player pre-Belichick era other than Bledsoe. Sad!

We should require all Pats fans to tell us who John Hannah is. If they say he's from Agents of SHIELD they should write an essay about the show so I don't have to watch it before being banned.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Diqnol posted:

sba and Martyoof come to mind.

Poor Martytoof, all he wanted to do was build furniture during the game to make his hockey team win.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

He was once making some furniture instead of watching and the Canadiens won a big game, it was a running GDT joke.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Scionix posted:

e: make me mod of tTFF

If we make you mod of TFF we're going to have to find another once great but now terrible forum for you to mod as well.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Scionix posted:

so just pick literally any forum rn WHAGTS THE BIG DEAL

I don't think it fits the once great part of things but now I'm imagining you posting "David Ash Bitch" in reply to every effort post in D&D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

MAO TSE-TUNGACUNT posted:

holy poo poo I missed a lot

Hey, welcome back. Be ready to welcome our new overlord Scionix.

• Locked thread