Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

weird Asian candy posted:

I want to see Doltos get mod just to see him go to war with MV and other lovely SA mods. Like some sort of Goon Blacklist.

I don't think that is how it works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Grittybeard posted:

Poor Martytoof, all he wanted to do was build furniture during the game to make his hockey team win.

What

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

He was once making some furniture instead of watching and the Canadiens won a big game, it was a running GDT joke.

Oh I thought he someone got demodded because of that.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Doltos posted:

Haha nah, I wouldn't. You continue being a little bitch though, I wouldn't probate you for it :)

Be a bit hypocritical yeah

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Doltos posted:

I really just think you're a miserable person. Real talk. It must be terrible to be you.

Why because I don't care for you? Because that is a large pool buddy.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Doltos posted:

Actually I can pin the pool down to you and a couple others but it's your right not to like me. I just think you're completely obsessed about it and other's agree that you're just a miserable poster that only posts about posting. Just an all around miserable guy to talk to or have to listen to.

I don't do that but if makes sense that your analytical skills are a bit lacking. As your posting history shows.

At least you are varying up your nonsensical insult game. The constant uncreative use of bitch and pussy were getting tiring.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Diqnol posted:

It took 5 pages.

Honestly impressive.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Hell I would support 5 rings modship.

If the pats are gonna dominate the NFL they might as well dominate TFF too.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Doltos posted:

Alaois, also constantly refreshing the thread, blandly agrees with him

Well I was just agreeing with Amy if originality is that important to you.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I am actually trying to go back to the topic after you got all whiny about a joke post.

But sure I am obsessed.

This wouldn't happen under 5 rings benevolent rule.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Amy Pole Her posted:

Ok nm please mod be id probate all three

Harsh but fair.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Scionix posted:

so it seems like we have a moderator and I was not consulted?!!?

there must be a mistake but its ok I understand but I will need to be contacted asap

Message low tax on twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Cavauro posted:

you're both 2 and 14 haha. age wise

Your the mod we need.

• Locked thread