Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i think the admins forgot this subforum exists tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

if i'm awarded kicked into the oubliette of modhood, i promise i will chain-probate General Dog every 6 hours in perpetuity

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

amendment: if elected mod, I will chain probate General Dog AND african aids cum

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Doltos posted:

I'd be a really terrible SAS mod because I'd let people talk to each other without being a total prick about it

"All I'm saying is maybe we SHOULD let people massacre any gypsies they see"

you'd also probably throw a bitchfit and probate anyone who calls you an idiot baby fucker

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Doltos posted:

I really just think you're a miserable person. Real talk. It must be terrible to be you.

probably not as terrible as someone who is as loving terrified of the coloreds as you

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

5 RING SHRIMP is really the only rational choice for NFL mod

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

daltos, with tears in his eyes, refuses to let something go

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Doltos posted:

Charles and Alaois, both claiming to be too cool to be obsessed with something, refuse to let it go

says the guy who starts QCS threads over getting probated because seriously lmao fuckin what

:qq: "the mods and admins have it out for me" :qq:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

How many weeks ago was it that all those people were demodded and there's still no replacements

lmao this place is getting shut down before August

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

a patagonian cavy posted:

Yeah because anyone badmouthing the Pats would get chain-probated with the reason being "blow your dad"

Exactly the kind of change this forum needs right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

For real though, 5 RING SHRIMP and Scionix for NFL and College mod, respectively. The mods have been trying to push homerism away, the new mods need to embrace it fully.

• Locked thread