Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I think basically any non-awful (eg non-Alabama, Patriots, or Packers fan) poster could do it given that bad posters get either run out or rehabilitated here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Silly Burrito posted:

I nominate Ehud to bring back the glory years of SA with googly eyes for everyone.

Thirding this

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

No but seriously I think ehud would be a good pick if he promises to enforce toxxes

Hell, I only post here sporadically and I'd be a fine mod if I enforced toxxes

There's nothing else to do here except enforce toxxes and probate lordwafflebeard every so often

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Chromatic posted:

Moderation is irrelevant as long as they're okay with dog gifs

http://i.imgur.com/RUFNs6j.gifv

Strongly :agreed:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Brady, when the O-Line fell

Gronk, his arms wide

Kraft and Goodell at Houston

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Mod Ehud.

Or force Kalli to do it again

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Mega64 posted:

If only there was a TFF mod to steer the conversation back to the topic at hand.

It's a catch-22, which is a hilarious, 3-tiered joke because a catch is a football thing, the nfl rules on catches can tend towards paradox, and the situation itself is an actual catch-22

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

this thread is bad and i sentence it to perpetual shitposts

2 steps ahead of you, friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I agree, mod mega64

• Locked thread