Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Seriouspost:

Ehud and Benne are probably two very good posters who follow both college and NFL enough who I think would be good mods were they offered (and accepted) it. I would like TFF to remain a good mixture of hilarity and effortposts. Some other things I kind of want TFF to have:

- Divisional threads are nice, since N/V threads move really fast sometime, and if you aren't talking about a topic right as it happens you miss your opportunity to talk about it. Maybe consider division threads for college too? I wanna trash talk other Pac-12 teams before getting drowned out in inevitable SEC talk.
- Chat thread is good, and is a nice place to chill. I think the only moderation it should have is to prevent it from becoming Helldump: TFF edition.
- Really the main form of moderation should be to prevent NSFW stuff being posted (since many people browse at work) and stopping creepy derails, which is basically SA's version of :godwin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Diqnol posted:

Divisional threads are awesome. They allow you to discuss more regional sports events and opinions that would otherwise get wrapped up behind headliner news like Gronk dropping a Lombardi. I think it stimulates discussion on the board. Let people make their stupid puns and their crazy fanfiction bills posts, support comedy sports posting.

I do support probating rivals.com puns and complaining about your fantasy team, though.

• Locked thread