Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
I want to see Doltos get mod just to see him go to war with MV and other lovely SA mods. Like some sort of Goon Blacklist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

CharlestheHammer posted:

I don't think that is how it works

If it's not, then it should be. Do your thang Doltos Reddington!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Doltos posted:

I'd be a really terrible SAS mod because I'd let people talk to each other without being a total prick about it

What a crazy idea!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

Hm

I'd bring the best of Alfbrot, MV, and Aatrek

Again I'm just saying I would be absentee

I forgot all about Alfbrot. I liked him.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

It's been so long but I'm pretty sure he sucked really bad and had an insane complex because he was 5'5

It has been forever and I don't ever really recall any interaction with him, just that I never had an issue with him. I'm trying to remember the mods during my tenure here and all I am coming up with is Alfbrot, Gendo, MV and forward. I feel like I'm missing someone though.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Diqnol posted:

sba and Martyoof come to mind.

Ahh yep. That is them. Thank you it was driving me insane.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Nah, I say we go all lord of the flies and let the strong rise to the top and the weak fat ones with asthmar fall off

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

EVERYONE on the internet has to agree with me or I will cry myself to sleep at night.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I nominate every single poster in SAS except Scionix.

He wants it too bad...and anyone that wants to be a moderator on an internet forum that bad is sketchy and shouldn't be trusted :colbert:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

So Doltos himself is sitting on a chair, however his keyboard and monitor are magically floating in the air? And where is his mouse?

1/5, would not view again.

I do like his Wario hat though...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Me too. But what about Doltos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

That o must stand for obnoxious

• Locked thread