Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
TFF doesnt need a mod

I should be mod in a cruel twist of fate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I'm the really good looking one who gets the hot babe in the end

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

weird Asian candy posted:

If it's not, then it should be. Do your thang Doltos Reddington!

I'd be a really terrible SAS mod because I'd let people talk to each other without being a total prick about it

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Alaois posted:

"All I'm saying is maybe we SHOULD let people massacre any gypsies they see"

you'd also probably throw a bitchfit and probate anyone who calls you an idiot baby fucker

Haha nah, I wouldn't. You continue being a little bitch though, I wouldn't probate you for it :)

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
People linking gore, pay4click websites, and being RG3.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

CharlestheHammer posted:

Be a bit hypocritical yeah

I really just think you're a miserable person. Real talk. It must be terrible to be you.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

CharlestheHammer posted:

Why because I don't care for you? Because that is a large pool buddy.

Actually I can pin the pool down to you and a couple others but it's your right not to like me. I just think you're completely obsessed about it and other's agree that you're just a miserable poster that only posts about posting. Just an all around miserable guy to talk to or have to listen to.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

CharlestheHammer posted:

I don't do that but if makes sense that your analytical skills are a bit lacking. As your posting history shows.

At least you are varying up your nonsensical insult game. The constant uncreative use of bitch and pussy were getting tiring.

:allears:

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Charles casually changes the subject

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Alaois, also constantly refreshing the thread, blandly agrees with him

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Charles and Alaois, both claiming to be too cool to be obsessed with something, refuse to let it go

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
One things for sure, Alaois response will have some hyperbole racism in it!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Alaois posted:

says the guy who starts QCS threads over getting probated because seriously lmao fuckin what

:qq: "the mods and admins have it out for me" :qq:

Yep and I'd make it again because moderating discussions is bullshit. I'm sorry it offended you so greatly, Lord of Not Caring About the Forums

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Alaois posted:

How many weeks ago was it that all those people were demodded and there's still no replacements

lmao this place is getting shut down before August

I'd say come to Discord but you'd probably be so flabbergasted at people that it wouldn't be worth it

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

African AIDS cum posted:

We dont need mods

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Mega64 posted:

If only there was a TFF mod to steer the conversation back to the topic at hand.

well you see guys *pushes up glasses* this star by my name makes me infinitely wise and

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Scionix posted:

look man i didnt FORCE daltos and whatsisface to start kissing each other on the lips and sensually petting each other ok

Hey man I don't choose it. Once I got some people who wanna try to dunk on me they'll show up in force in every thread

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Scionix posted:

perhaps you could.......ignore them?!??!

And let them just insult my internet honor??

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Scionix posted:

everyone already loving hates me so why not make me mod....???? makes you think!!!!

By this logic I'd be administrating this site

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

the best part is if you actually think it's something you can list as experience for a social media marketing job you make your posting history something that should be looked at

so yeah, no pay, no upshot

Also the downside is youre applying for a social media marketing job

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

lmao ok my ms paint dick is much bigger than that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
If lowtax gets in the yogscast and doesnt give me mod im going to post such a loving qcs thread

• Locked thread