Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i made my mom take me to see Cable Guy for my birthday when I was younger because I loved The Mask and Ace Ventura. it was super weird and I remember not liking it very much, but it stuck the landing when he said his name was 'Reeky Retardo' I figured he just had really mean parents and justified it like "Well, if my parents named me that I guess I'd be weird too. He just grew up with a funny name and everybody made fun of him so he makes up personalities." and left it at that. never revisited it until a few years ago.....

yeah. Ricky Ricardo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread