Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Somebody stop me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUfS_2UGftg

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the rhino birth gag is one of the grossest bits I've seen in a movie at the exposure/budget level of something like a Jim Carey comedy at his peak star power

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think my favorite sight gag ever is like every joke in Austin Powers 2.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Isn't jim Carey mentally ill now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I do the Ace Ventura Allllhrighty Then about once a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

When I was 10 my overweight special ed classmate told me I was funny like Jim Carrey, an inaccuracy that instilled in me a false confidence that would eventually crash and ruin my adolescent life. Later that year she told me she loved me on the phone and I screamed and hung up

Lol

• Locked thread