Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

EricFate posted:

Counterpoint:

It has a dedicated bark button.

Whenever I needed a break from chasing the plot, I'd just run around like an idiot and bark at things. It never failed to improve my mood. The only real problem I had dealt with one very specific timed puzzle and how infuriating it was to try to complete while using a Wii control. You'll know which one when you see it.

I haven't played too far into the game, but I think I know which puzzle you're talking about. Other than that puzzle I actually really liked the Wii controls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I don't know why, but that Konohana Shuffle bit was hell for me. I had to try it so many times and kept failing. Just doing all those circles in what at the time felt like such a short time was super difficult. The only part I didn't like with Wii controls from what I've played of the game.

As for the new weapon, I loved it! I remember as soon as I tried it out for the first time I thought to myself that it'd be rad if we had a Wii Castlevania with similar controls for the whip.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of... I'm trying to play my copy on Dolphin. Surprisingly my problem isn't emulating the controls, but the graphics. I dunno if it's just me, or maybe I've got the wrong settings, but the graphics make me kinda queasy.

Anyone got ideas?

• Locked thread