Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tax Refund
Apr 15, 2011

The IRS gave me a refund. I spent it on this SA account. What was I thinking?!
The King of the Cosmos chat in the second episode inspired me to go hunt for this comic that someone posted in the previous Okami LP:

http://rlf.smackjeeves.com/comics/443137/okami-damacy/

(That's a link instead of an embedded image, because when I tried to embed the image from the LP Archive, it didn't work for some reason.) BTW, that link is spoiler free as long as you've watched the LP through at least episode 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tax Refund
Apr 15, 2011

The IRS gave me a refund. I spent it on this SA account. What was I thinking?!

poorlywrittennovel posted:

And this is the end of our first session. Videos should start getting longer from here on out.

Gameplay note because I've noticed you doing the same thing I did when I was first playing Okami: I sometimes see you trying to get a Demon Fang out of an enemy, but failing because you've hit the enemy one time too often. How it works is: when you have killed an enemy, it starts floating up in the air. At that point, you can Power Slash it to get the Demon Fang, BUT if you hit it with a regular attack one more time, then you can't Power Slash it anymore. For example, the weakest enemies, the ones with the flutes (or are they blowdart pipes?) go down in five hits from your weapon. At that point, they start floating up in the air and you can Power Slash them for a Demon Fang. But if you hit them a SIXTH time with your weapon, and THEN try to Power Slash them (as I've seen you do a couple of times, like at 4:34 in this video), the Power Slash is ineffective and you get no Demon Fangs. (Thankfully, it doesn't use up ink either, so you don't get doubly-punished for failing to slash at the exact right moment).

Hope that tip helps you enjoy the game more.

• Locked thread