Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Telum
Apr 17, 2013

I am protector of the innocent! I am the light in the darkness! I am truth! Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

I love this game to death, I'm glad to see it being LP'd. I'm also quite jealous of the HD version, I just have it on Wii. You've mentioned feeding all the animals; do you know one is permanently missable? There's also an enemy type and a stray bead that are missable, if those are things you care about. Unless they've changed that for the re-release. Do you want a notice when any of these come up?

Rosaries are fantastic, especially at building godhood, but when I last replayed the game, I made a point to git gud at the third type, which has easily become my favorite. They're tied for best secondary attack, too.

The Lone Badger posted:

Well, a prop lightsaber. You'll notice that he drew a real sword for the fight.

He drew a normal sword to flourish in the cutscene, but used the lightsaber in the fight. His normal sword was visibly sheathed, and it's the one he uses for his ranged attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread