Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

poorlywrittennovel posted:

Breath of the Wild came out about a week after our last recording session :v:. I have the audio edited I just have to stop being lazy and put it together.

I'm glad you'll keep playing the game. This LP has prompted me to finally beat the PS3 version of Okami, and it's not even funny how much easier controlling the brush is without a Wiimote. I think the pointer just shakes too much for these tiny movements. Once you know how to turn the analog stick on the DS3, it's almost impossible to gently caress up drawing circles and stuff.

Playing the game for a second time also reminded me that there are actually items you can use to make the game easier. It's quite a game changer, I tell you. :doh:

This game is also really long. You'll probably still be here next year, if you don't tap out. (It was more like 45 hours for me, though, and I was pretty thorough.)

And More fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Mar 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Just some notes on the boss: You can indeed hit multiple eyes at once, but it's kind of a hassle. A much easier solution is to simply slash the eyes with your paint brush. So get in some normal hits, and then slash to your heart's content. It's also not a bad idea to remember the two functions of the hookshot flowers. If you use them to get behind the boss, it makes getting at the hooks on the spider's back really trivial.

• Locked thread