Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peanut
Sep 9, 2007

HIROSHIMA TOYO CARP

!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

There are so many pictures of Slyly trolling other mascots it is hard to choose just one.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

quote:

Also, I'm taking a trip to Japan soon and am in the process of trying to get opening day tickets for the Carp/Tigers game. Should be a hell of an experience if I can make it happen!

Let me know if you need help. Hanshin tickets for fancy days can sell out fast if you don't have a club membership. Will it be at Koshien or in Hiroshima?

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

My super technique would be to trust in my fellow goons and I'd go buy a ticket at a convenience store for you and mail it to you. There must be something available if you're not picky. PM me or find my email in my recent post history.

The Hiroshima (Mazda Zoom Zoom) stadium is huge and great and easy to get to. Hana Hostel is the closest cheap place to stay.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I'm willing to order merch online from Japanese sites and fwd to goons outside of Japan. The prices can still be ridiculous.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

https://www.giants-goods.com/products/detail.php?product_id=24625

Lol anywhere from $15 to $150. Their online store is terrible and keyword search brings up every item.

peanut fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Feb 21, 2017

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Congrats, dude! My husband tried to get Carp home tickets for June but everything was sold out 5 minutes after sales started. His friend was second in line at another convenience store and said the first guy in line bought $6000 of tickets (to be sold by online auction.) :( loving scalpers. We live too far away to risk same-day unreserved seating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

The internet is loving this photo of Eldred riding home on a bike w baby seats after the game was cancelled for rain.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread