Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Mobius posted:

Sweet, an NPB thread! I started following in 2014 and became something of a Tigers fan because they have so many parallels to the Cubs (also, shared players like Kosuke Fukudome, Matt Murton, and even Kyuji Fujikawa). Their last couple of seasons have been rough, though.

Following Shohei Otani has been fun in the meantime. Can't wait to see where he ends up in MLB, and whether he'll have the chance to be a two-way player here, too.

Also, I'm taking a trip to Japan soon and am in the process of trying to get opening day tickets for the Carp/Tigers game. Should be a hell of an experience if I can make it happen!

If you make it happen do a write up, You Gotta Have Wa made attending games sound pretty wild for the more highly supported teams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Uznare posted:

Is anyone interested in write-ups on how to sign up for the few streaming services that actually offer access to NPB games? Or is that too niche.

I wouldn't mind some info on 'em. Are any available on Roku?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I'm enjoying these. Keep it up!

Who would you say is the best player of the last decade to not head to MLB? Is it Ohtani?

• Locked thread