Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Do they call that fifty inches of waist in whatever bullshit country you're from, Ross?

I swear, this is just like when the Wendy's near me started slicing their bacon thinner, like I wouldn't notice. Always trying to short you on one drat thing or another. I'm sick of it. Now you can't even find a decent pair of pants if you're not some fairy-boy who goes traipsing through doors without turning sideways.

And why do escalators always slow down as soon as I get on? And what's the point of a wheelchair if the wheels just shoot off sideways as soon as I sit down? And what's my doctor's bright idea referring me to a cetologist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
gets smaller when it goes in the wash, cartoons taught me this

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

a full size snickers is smaller than it used to be too

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

YOU ARE FAT

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
in the USA it is to make it easier to spot people trying to conceal carry

oh pee
Jan 27, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
if youre getting an erection while trying on pants in the dressing room, your pants might feel 'small'

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i ordered a shirt from a podcast in america and it is like four inches wider than my other shirts but its the same length

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

tiltposter posted:

if youre getting an erection while trying on pants in the dressing room, your pants might feel 'small'

lol speak for yourself man

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
don't worry op I got the joke

oh pee
Jan 27, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bip Roberts posted:

lol speak for yourself man

is this a tiny dick joke?

this feels like a tiny dick joke.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

they get tight when i see a pretty lady with big knockers hubba hubba

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i dont get why it's called a 'boner' if it's all floppy and smaller than before

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Zorodius posted:

Do they call that fifty inches of waist in whatever bullshit country you're from, Ross?

I swear, this is just like when the Wendy's near me started slicing their bacon thinner, like I wouldn't notice. Always trying to short you on one drat thing or another. I'm sick of it. Now you can't even find a decent pair of pants if you're not some fairy-boy who goes traipsing through doors without turning sideways.

And why do escalators always slow down as soon as I get on? And what's the point of a wheelchair if the wheels just shoot off sideways as soon as I sit down? And what's my doctor's bright idea referring me to a cetologist?

lol

voted 5, sincerely, was waiting for you to say 'i get no respect' though

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
No time for wash, Dr.jones

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!
I think I might be able to help you out here, OP: Do you find that your stomach hangs significantly lower than your waistline?

If not, then you're probably the victim of a health conspiracy. Don't worry, this happens to all of us: just give it like a year or two and things will go back to normal. Take up a fun hobby in the meantime!

If so, then you're probably just really fat.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
Wendy's bacon has always been sliced impossibly thin

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Cubone posted:

don't worry op I got the joke

I didn't ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

It's these baby-dick millennials. They don't have to wrap it around their waist like us old-timers.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I carry a katana everywhere I go.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

thathonkey posted:

Glock 42,43 solves this issue

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

tight hipster jeans

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Caesar Saladin posted:

i ordered a shirt from a podcast in america and it is like four inches wider than my other shirts but its the same length

Yeah, I'm not really skinny, but I have to buy slim fit shirts because the regular ones are literally shaped liked squares.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

Yeah, I'm not really skinny, but I have to buy slim fit shirts because the regular ones are literally shaped liked squares.

That's what shape a shirt is supposed to be. Straight sides are literally called "classic fit". Men typically don't have an hourglass figure like you.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

tenspott posted:

That's what shape a shirt is supposed to be. Straight sides are literally called "classic fit". Men typically don't have an hourglass figure like you.

No, I mean it is a square. Like the width is the same as the height.

I just measured a crappy size small shirt I got for free and never wear and the total width of it is 47 loving inches. Size SMALL

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

OctoberBlues posted:

No, I mean it is a square. Like the width is the same as the height.

I just measured a crappy size small shirt I got for free and never wear and the total width of it is 47 loving inches. Size SMALL

looks like it's not just your personality that's square!!

oh pee
Jan 27, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
skinny jeans crotch bulge man

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!
I think this is what you're looking for, op.

https://youtu.be/ilIDkkD0jIg

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

thathonkey posted:

In other countries we'd be making different dick jokes

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

tiltposter posted:

skinny jeans crotch bulge man
sticky fingers album cover

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

sticky fingers album cover

That's a good record and it's unbelievable that cover was released

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I never trusted the sizing on clothes personally.

I have a friend that worked in sewing factory and she said that whenever they run out of a certain size tag they were told by the supervisor to just use the next closest size until the next tag shipment came in the next day/week.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
My pants just keep getting tighter, then looser. Idgi

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
Thanks to vanity sizing I'll always be an M.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Mild inconvenience to all fat people!

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Pants keep getting smaller while Leon keeps getting larger!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Probably should get checked for cancer OP.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/130-pound-tumor-removed-from-man-whod-been-told-it-was-just-fat/

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

years ago loads of goons got forum cancer.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

fyodor posted:

YOU ARE FAT

Khorne
May 1, 2002

tenspott posted:

Let's just be honest: shirt sizing is bad as gently caress. They need to start selling them with actual measurements.

Pants are the same poo poo. They need to stop lying about waist sizes (I have a pair of 36" waist that have a 43" loving waist I got to wear a belt and wrangle the fabric so I don't have an 8" pants boner), start listing thigh and calve circumferences, and list leg length as well as the length between the crotch and the top of the waist. Finding pants that fit is a nightmare because you're rolling the dice on how many inches that brand's waist size is off by and you're praying for a pair where those other things line up.

M shirts: I could kinda wear one if they made them for larger shoulders
L shirts: sleeves/shoulders too tight, neck a little tight
XL shirts: sleeves too long, waist area loving gigantic circumference wise, shoulders so-so, neck usually a little tight, still exposes belly button if I am pressing things overhead but goes well below waist
XXL: neck double the size for some reason, not a human neck size, length practically the same as XL, for some reason even wider in the waist, fits okay on shoulders, arms have ridiculous circumference, it's basically just for fat people or maybe some 6'5+ dude could wear one but it'd be too big for his neck/arms/waist still.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Feb 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh pee
Jan 27, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
my mother has bought me more clothes in total than i have for myself and i plan to keep it that way

• Locked thread