Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oh pee
Jan 27, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
why would you buy clothing? like, do laundry jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Hey, I put on my skinnypamts one leg at a time just like the rest of you.

oh pee
Jan 27, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
slim shady also had similar issues with his pants size

as he says:

'as i got older and i got a lot taller
my dick got smaller but my balls got larger'

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Khorne posted:

Let's just be honest: shirt sizing is bad as gently caress. They need to start selling them with actual measurements.

Pants are the same poo poo. They need to stop lying about waist sizes (I have a pair of 36" waist that have a 43" loving waist I got to wear a belt and wrangle the fabric so I don't have an 8" pants boner), start listing thigh and calve circumferences, and list leg length as well as the length between the crotch and the top of the waist. Finding pants that fit is a nightmare because you're rolling the dice on how many inches that brand's waist size is off by and you're praying for a pair where those other things line up.

M shirts: I could kinda wear one if they made them for larger shoulders
L shirts: sleeves/shoulders too tight, neck a little tight
XL shirts: sleeves too long, waist area loving gigantic circumference wise, shoulders so-so, neck usually a little tight, still exposes belly button if I am pressing things overhead but goes well below waist
XXL: neck double the size for some reason, not a human neck size, length practically the same as XL, for some reason even wider in the waist, fits okay on shoulders, arms have ridiculous circumference, it's basically just for fat people or maybe some 6'5+ dude could wear one but it'd be too big for his neck/arms/waist still.

Oh yeah? Try being a 5'8'' manlet like I am and finding clothes that fit properly. It's simply not possible in America. Even the small sizes are made for people with either freakishly long torsos for their height or bulging fat guts.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Let me tell you about something that annoys me.

Tall sizes.

95% of tall sizes are not purchased by people who are tall, they are purchased by people who have a giant beer gut and need the extra length to make sure their fat loving belly doesn't hang out of their shirt.

Annoys the poo poo out of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Khorne posted:

Let's just be honest: shirt sizing is bad as gently caress. They need to start selling them with actual measurements.

but... they do... :confused:

• Locked thread