Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Good topic OP

Howlin hound homies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

McSharpie posted:

I am a weird hound person and I have this weird hound mix

does it bowroorooo?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

McSharpie posted:

he woke up to howl at some harleys that passed us on a car trip last weekend then he went back to snoozin'

checks out as a good hound dog then friend

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Eifert Posting posted:

T is a good boy but I have never seen a dumber and more stubborn dog.

nice looking murderdog too

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Sy Borg posted:

Meet Sal,

He was found as a stray in North Carolina last year. I adopted him in August and he has been a wonderful friend. He's nervous around most people, but to those he trusts he is lovable and goofy.

you are a good dog rescuer

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
my neighbor got some kind of hound dobie mix and keeps the poor thing outside all the drat time, drat thing seems so lonely and keeps me up half the time barking in the middle of the night at every random thing. I tried throwing a few squeeky balls over the fence for the poor thing to play with but the owner is a bad person and keeps throwing em back over here.

I want to steal his dog and add it to the froghorde but i believe that would both be too many dogs for me and also illegal. :smithfrog:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
links are somewhat bootymolested friend.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

SachielDVangel posted:

Links are good, [img] isn't working. Dreamhost got something against sa now?

weird.

yeah i just use imgur now, all of my actually hosted stuff doesnt work consistantly

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
thats a nice looking dogge, does he stink to high hell like other hounds too?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Eifert Posting posted:

:wrong:

Hounds are the best.*

*The best dogs. Hounds are, I mean. Hounds are the best dogs.

they still stink :colbert: but yes very lovey dovey, unless SQUIRREL then its BARROOOOROOOOROOOO time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
oh. a bed.

ok.

• Locked thread