Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

sniper4625 posted:

If you want to get started, come join us on Discord, we can help you pick a state/tell you the best positions for the state you're interested in. Help us turn America back into a land of Full Communism Now!

Discord is indeed where much of the gameplay planning happens, you'll want to be on it for direct access to our massive funding bank. And convincing the game admin to ban people sending outright racist messages in game.

Join up, join the Commissariat, direct the party groupthink!

Also exciting propaganda!

I play as William Tecumseh Sherman, Senator in Georgia for the past month. The amount of ire I get for just existing in the south is rather high.

18 Character Limit fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Feb 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost
:amsoc:

Sidestep posted:

There's some political garbage or something too. We do that when we have to.

"They're trying to pass WHAT? Up by five votes? Uh, ok, everyone vote NAY on [bill link] in the next 20 minutes."

Usually we catch them earlier in the 24 hour window. Good news is that presidential veto was just implemented last night!

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost
Spoiler: much like Man in the High Castle (who exactly that is is an exercise for the reader), the Nazis win.

• Locked thread