Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
I play as a dog, and I used to be governor of South Carolina but I forgot and now I'm not anymore, but I will be again. I currently spend most of my time in-game barking at the governor of Tennessee, who is also a dog.

I also founded our Attack Ad group. If you're just getting started, there's a few things you should know:

There's a time limit before you can launch attack ads. Once that passes, join the attack ad group and start throwing your weight around! OR become a fundraiser and go to a major financial state and supply the party with massive amounts of cash in exchange for favours and appointments.

Don't fundraise outside of the major financial states like New York, California and Texas - Get your money from the party, instead, unless you have power to burn.

Join the Discord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread