Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
hey horrible poster cyron here i am wondering if we can bring up internet critics/podcasters who review wrestling. i recommend any podcast from Kevin Mahon like the attitude era podcast and how2wrestling. https://soundcloud.com/the-attitude-era-podcast

i feel their a good mix of jokes and when poo poo goes down that is horrable they call it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

LordZoric posted:

It's probably safe to say we've all watched Space Mutiny. I'd like to see Xtro too. That seemed pretty cool.

the only reason we can watch space mutiny is because we had a guy and his 2 robot friends making fun of it.

Cyron has a new favorite as of 23:17 on Feb 13, 2017

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
anyone know what happend to total biscuit? i first rememebr him with his wow video's on the release to the cata expansion and last i follow him he join that movement that should not be named, and i stop following him since.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Arcsquad12 posted:

You guys keep saying BOTW referring to Zelda, but I'm just thinking about Mike and Rich.

IT BROKE NEW GROUND! *fast zoom in the face*

i love this thread because it talks about internet critcs and videos and not nazis.

anyways that video a few pages back calling out cinamasins shity video was very well done. i love how it does call out real nitpicks to the film and not the fact you where not watching the movie.

Cyron has a new favorite as of 22:15 on Mar 21, 2017

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
that smile the asari does in all of the collection videos remind me of a very uncomfortable smile, like a bad I Love Lucy impression.

• Locked thread