Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lornekates
Oct 3, 2014

Web Developer for phelous.com dot com.

Alaois posted:

Jon Bois is probably better known as the guy who did Breaking Madden for SBNation, and Pretty Good lives up to its name. I just wish the episode about the Russian guy who averted nuclear war wasn't apparently lost forever

+77 for Pretty Good. I'm not really INTO sports, but know enough to follow along. And even if I didn't, his storytelling skills are great-- and the stories that he picks sufficiently interesting/insane/unique enough that they transcend "itz a spoorts story!"

It is a shame about the Russian guy one. I never got to see it. I assume it's gone because of a copyright issue, and he just never bothered to corporate-overlord-friendlyify it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lornekates
Oct 3, 2014

Web Developer for phelous.com dot com.

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

RLM review Horse Ninja: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEl9sUmTqCQ

You know it even if you don't know it. Those jpgs of horse mask man come from somewhere, after all.

I had one of those jpgs as my avatar for years on another forum.

Hell, my handle on an old BBS (just before I got my first internet connection) was HorseNinja

• Locked thread