Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheMaestroso
Nov 4, 2014

I must know your secrets.
Does Erik from "Internet Comment Etiquette" count as an "internet video reviewer"? He just uploaded a new episode dealing with the "Mandela Effect" and it's pretty fantastic stuff. There are episodes where he deals with more political subject matter, but I think this one avoids that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMaestroso
Nov 4, 2014

Bob's responses to CinemaSins videos never fail to astonish me. I don't think very highly of Jeremy's ability to watch and understand movies, but I didn't think he could be this dense.

TheMaestroso
Nov 4, 2014

Deport The Irish posted:

The only thing worse than CinemaSins is Shellshellshell's fevered obsession with doing a boring-rear end nitpick video

I personally find the baffling, often contradictory non-criticisms in CS videos that Bob points out to be incredibly fascinating from a perspective of "how the hell does this guy fail so hard at watching movies," so I can't fathom why someone would be bored by it. But hey, you do you.

quote:

of everything they upload.

If you think CS has only uploaded three videos in the past ten months, HOO boy are you in for a treat.

E: VVV

There's a part of my post that you missed. Kinda like the narrative context and basic details that Jeremy regularly ignores. :boom:

TheMaestroso has a new favorite as of 02:43 on Mar 14, 2017

TheMaestroso
Nov 4, 2014

Augus posted:

It was really funny when EWWEWW pointed out the absurdly dangerous placement of Falcon's missile launcher, a lot funnier than any of the observations in EWW videos

This was a legit great moment. He really should go through with doing his own "nitpick" videos showing actual weird/crazy things like that.

• Locked thread