Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
This is on TV while the senate is literally voting to silence Warren.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

financially racist posted:

why do the numbers add up for a country as poor as cuba but not for the richest nation on earth

Because I don't want to have to pay for people who aren't in my community.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Love Stole the Day posted:

do you know where you are right now?

Wow it's like that episode of Scrubs

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
He would have

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Mariana Horchata posted:

FWIW the only time ive ever received freeshit from the US government was the stimulus check i received from GWB - everything else i was entitled to as a citizen who pays taxes.

You paid that back in taxes the next year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Mariana Horchata posted:

yes correct, i actually just looked this up 5 min ago and yes...

that reminds me i gotta file my taxes so i can buy a new motorcycle come spring time

I just got my return today and bought a 1070 and a new TV for my wife's office. The rest is going on the savings pile.

• Locked thread